DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 
Browse Settings
Currently viewing:
Membervawendy

Show comments:

Per page:

Order:

Comments:


Comments Received by vawendy
Pages:   ... [1453]
Showing 1 - 10 of ~14521
Image Comment
Aging Mistress Series: Untitled #32.2016
03/15/2017 12:54:29 PM
Aging Mistress Series: Untitled #32.2016
by vawendy

Comment by chalice:
The photo is great; the explanation is fabulous. Having read it I realize that I'm going through the aging thing too, but I'm a guy so society gives me an 80% pass. The other 20% I deal with. Really love your zeal (if that's the right word).
Photographer found comment helpful.
Day 3
03/15/2017 06:03:01 AM
Day 3
by vawendy

Comment by booboo_goon:
Composition: 4 - Technical: 9 - Creativity: 4 - Appeal: 3 - Challenge: 7 - Overall Calculated Average Score: 5
Photographer found comment helpful.
Pie Eating Championship
03/15/2017 12:13:45 AM
Pie Eating Championship3rd Place
by vawendy

Comment by flaherma:
Congrats on the ribbon Wendy. The only thing I could suggest about the background is maybe adding a banner/poster or something to make it look like they're at a fair? Something like that...
Photographer found comment helpful.
The Lion Within
03/12/2017 05:46:00 PM
The Lion Within
by vawendy

Comment by mitalapo:
awesome
Photographer found comment helpful.
The Lion Within
03/12/2017 04:05:55 PM
The Lion Within
by vawendy

Comment by Lydia:
Way cool!
Photographer found comment helpful.
Pie Eating Championship
03/12/2017 12:37:36 PM
Pie Eating Championship3rd Place
by vawendy

Comment by flaherma:
This must have been a lot of fun to shoot! Great job :)
Photographer found comment helpful.
Pie Eating Championship
03/09/2017 07:31:24 PM
Pie Eating Championship3rd Place
by vawendy

Comment by kiwinick:
Oh Yes Ive never won in my life, down troden thats me 9
Photographer found comment helpful.
The Lion Within
03/09/2017 05:17:21 PM
The Lion Within
by vawendy

Comment by blindjustice:
angelic creamsicle goodness.
Photographer found comment helpful.
The Lion Within
03/06/2017 04:18:28 AM
The Lion Within
by vawendy

Comment by gintay:
love this image, very mysterious.
Photographer found comment helpful.
Fugue
03/04/2017 05:42:12 PM
Fugue
by vawendy

Comment by Art Roflmao:
Composition: 7 - Technical: 7 - Creativity: 7 - Appeal: 9 - Challenge: 5 - Overall Score: 8 - (weighted - NOT a calculated average)
Photographer found comment helpful.
Pages:   ... [1453]
Showing 1 - 10 of ~14521


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2017 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 03/22/2017 10:12:50 PM EDT.