DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

Threads will be shown in descending order for the remainder of this session. To permanently display posts in this order, adjust your preferences.
DPChallenge Forums >> Administrator Announcements >> DPL4 IS NOW LIVE!
Pages:   ...
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 331, descending (reverse)
AuthorThread
06/19/2018 07:13:30 AM · #1
Originally posted by mpeters:

Originally posted by hopper:

Crud, I hate it when I'm wrong. Well done everyone.

Originally posted by hopper:

I think it very safe to say we need a new plan. 24 teams are not going to naturally form.


Ready to roll!


shhh! you were my secret weapon
06/19/2018 01:08:56 AM · #2
Originally posted by hopper:

Crud, I hate it when I'm wrong. Well done everyone.

Originally posted by hopper:

I think it very safe to say we need a new plan. 24 teams are not going to naturally form.


Ready to roll!
06/18/2018 11:43:14 PM · #3
Well I think its safe to say everyone is settled...I PMed the last 4 in the FAP last night and I heard back from all but one....I think we might get a few more trickling in...so keep an eye out...

I cant wait for the games to begin!!!
06/17/2018 09:12:26 PM · #4
Originally posted by ScooterMcNutty:

Hey 31.gif Tiny! I have found a team! Thank you!

Sofia! Still got the Lensbaby? Ever use it? I don't think I ever saw any shots you made with that :-)
06/17/2018 07:51:22 PM · #5
Originally posted by ScooterMcNutty:

Originally posted by vawendy:

Originally posted by grahamgator:

Thanks Janine for all the hard work getting people back. You deserve a blue ribbon!


Holy crap!! Hi Sofia!


Hello! Long time No see!! Will you be apart of the festivities 21_F.gif Vawendy?!


Yup!! I'm a Wild Thing!
06/17/2018 07:50:51 PM · #6
Originally posted by Tiny:

Originally posted by ScooterMcNutty:

Woah!! 21_F.gif Ja-9 thanks for reaching out. I think at this point its been YEARS since my last activity on here. I can only assume that the rules on the challenges have changed. I feel so out of the loop!!! I would be excited to join as a free agent, but Ill need someone to help me get reacquainted with the culture here.

Cheers!


Have you found a team ? As i do not see you in the pool ?!


Hey 31.gif Tiny! I have found a team! Thank you!
06/17/2018 07:49:21 PM · #7
Originally posted by vawendy:

Originally posted by grahamgator:

Thanks Janine for all the hard work getting people back. You deserve a blue ribbon!


Holy crap!! Hi Sofia!


Hello! Long time No see!! Will you be apart of the festivities 21_F.gif Vawendy?!
06/17/2018 07:45:19 PM · #8
Originally posted by Maggye:

I am glad to be back. thank you for the email

Originally posted by Ja-9:

Im not sure if yall realize it or not but were about to see some freaking amazing photography...this group is amazing!!!

For those that have come back home - welcome!!!

For those that have been here all along - stand tall!!


Im just glad it worked, sometimes just figuring out the maze (setting up teams) can be very daunting!!! Id rather roll up my sleeves and figure out a way to get it done! Im still amazed at the response to the emails...its been good to just touch base with past members friends to find out what their up to...many said to let them know when the next one will occur...

Hopper - for me...it was a matter of s#*t or get off the pot...I really want(ed) to play....so it was a matter of findout if Johnny/Janie could come out to play....worst answer was NOOOO!
06/17/2018 06:24:35 PM · #9
Crud, I hate it when I'm wrong. Well done everyone.

Originally posted by hopper:

I think it very safe to say we need a new plan. 24 teams are not going to naturally form.
06/17/2018 05:47:40 PM · #10
I am glad to be back. thank you for the email

Originally posted by Ja-9:

Im not sure if yall realize it or not but were about to see some freaking amazing photography...this group is amazing!!!

For those that have come back home - welcome!!!

For those that have been here all along - stand tall!!
06/17/2018 03:36:40 PM · #11
Originally posted by Bear_Music:

Originally posted by nam:

Would it be inappropriate to list the free agents that we've invited to a team who aren't responding? I want a 7th player and can only invite one at a time (officially). But to do that and then wait at least 24 hours and then remove and do again with next name . . . well, it's not a very good use of my time.

At this stage, I'D be using PMs to establish willingness before officially inviting..


Yeah, I thought of that but too late. Will start doing that. But I am also interested in making sure everyone who is REALLY interested is included, even if they are an "unknown" - and I don't think I'm the only one. That was part of my reason for asking.

Thanks.
06/17/2018 03:18:22 PM · #12
Originally posted by Bear_Music:

Originally posted by nam:

Would it be inappropriate to list the free agents that we've invited to a team who aren't responding? I want a 7th player and can only invite one at a time (officially). But to do that and then wait at least 24 hours and then remove and do again with next name . . . well, it's not a very good use of my time.

At this stage, I'D be using PMs to establish willingness before officially inviting..


Thumbs up!!! But let us know whos NOT RESPONDING...please
06/17/2018 03:15:16 PM · #13
Originally posted by nam:

Would it be inappropriate to list the free agents that we've invited to a team who aren't responding? I want a 7th player and can only invite one at a time (officially). But to do that and then wait at least 24 hours and then remove and do again with next name . . . well, it's not a very good use of my time.

At this stage, I'D be using PMs to establish willingness before officially inviting..
06/17/2018 03:11:00 PM · #14
Would it be inappropriate to list the free agents that we've invited to a team who aren't responding? I want a 7th player and can only invite one at a time (officially). But to do that and then wait at least 24 hours and then remove and do again with next name . . . well, it's not a very good use of my time.
06/17/2018 12:23:00 PM · #15
Originally posted by PennyStreet:

Originally posted by vawendy:

24 teams finalized!!


Yes! And there's still room for a few more players because some teams have less then 7 participants.


Exactly!!!

And could I make a suggestion that we all as much as possible go out and vote/comment on the current challenges!!! It sure would be great to see the vote count come up...so crack your knuckles n get to voting!!! Please
06/17/2018 11:47:12 AM · #16
Originally posted by vawendy:

24 teams finalized!!


Yes! And there's still room for a few more players because some teams have less then 7 participants.
06/17/2018 11:04:38 AM · #17
24 teams finalized!!
06/17/2018 10:59:38 AM · #18
Originally posted by Tiny:

hey, look at me ,being helpful and all sorts


See you can put a happy skip in things...wink
06/17/2018 09:26:07 AM · #19
hey, look at me ,being helpful and all sorts
06/17/2018 09:24:58 AM · #20
Originally posted by ScooterMcNutty:

Woah!! 21_F.gif Ja-9 thanks for reaching out. I think at this point its been YEARS since my last activity on here. I can only assume that the rules on the challenges have changed. I feel so out of the loop!!! I would be excited to join as a free agent, but Ill need someone to help me get reacquainted with the culture here.

Cheers!


Have you found a team ? As i do not see you in the pool ?!
06/17/2018 08:32:18 AM · #21
Originally posted by grahamgator:

Thanks Janine for all the hard work getting people back. You deserve a blue ribbon!


Holy crap!! Hi Sofia!
06/17/2018 08:04:51 AM · #22
Thanks Janine for all the hard work getting people back. You deserve a blue ribbon!
06/17/2018 03:17:48 AM · #23
welcome back,its a little better here as there are less restrictions ,just have a quick read and you are all set,have fun
06/17/2018 03:09:48 AM · #24
Woah!! 21_F.gif Ja-9 thanks for reaching out. I think at this point its been YEARS since my last activity on here. I can only assume that the rules on the challenges have changed. I feel so out of the loop!!! I would be excited to join as a free agent, but Ill need someone to help me get reacquainted with the culture here.

Cheers!
06/17/2018 12:43:36 AM · #25
Im not sure if yall realize it or not but were about to see some freaking amazing photography...this group is amazing!!!

For those that have come back home - welcome!!!

For those that have been here all along - stand tall!!
Pages:   ...
Current Server Time: 06/20/2018 01:41:19 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2018 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 06/20/2018 01:41:19 AM EDT.