DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> Meet the Beatles Score
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 70, (reverse)
AuthorThread
10/08/2012 12:14:53 AM · #1
nothing yet
10/08/2012 12:16:15 AM · #2
Votes: 1
Views: 6
Avg Vote: 6.0000
Comments: 0
One vote and a few window shoppers.
10/08/2012 12:26:03 AM · #3
let the games begin

Votes: 1
Views: 8
Avg Vote: 4.0000
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
10/08/2012 12:29:07 AM · #4
First vote was a 7, next a 6.

6.5 would be an amazing score for this.
10/08/2012 01:36:57 AM · #5
3 votes - 6.33
10/08/2012 03:58:42 AM · #6
droppin like a rock!!!
10/08/2012 04:02:08 AM · #7
4 votes 6.5....

now

Votes: 6
Views: 23
Avg Vote: 5.8333
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 10/08/12 04:01 am

someones in a bad mood
10/08/2012 04:04:18 AM · #8
Originally posted by Giles_uk:

4 votes 6.5....

now

Votes: 6
Views: 23
Avg Vote: 5.8333
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 10/08/12 04:01 am

someones in a bad mood


i was victim of that too, only worse...
10/08/2012 04:20:48 AM · #9
Originally posted by Giles_uk:

4 votes 6.5....

now

Votes: 6
Views: 23
Avg Vote: 5.8333
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 10/08/12 04:01 am

someones in a bad mood


ob la di ob la dah......

strange voting

Votes: 8
Views: 25
Avg Vote: 6.2500
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 10/08/12 04:20 am
10/08/2012 04:43:38 AM · #10
Two 4's but the 7's and 8's are giving them a middle finger.
10/08/2012 08:08:21 AM · #11
Originally posted by Cory:

First vote was a 7, next a 6.

6.5 would be an amazing score for this.


Ditto.

now... not so much. ehh...
10/08/2012 09:00:48 AM · #12
Yayyy! And I am so surprised... I woke up today expecting a very bleh, mediocre score. Not that 11 votes tells the story, but not a bad start.

Votes: 11
Views: 25
Avg Vote: 7.0000
Comments: 0
Favorites: 0

10/08/2012 09:23:26 AM · #13
Barely clinging on to a 5 at the moment.
10/08/2012 12:31:35 PM · #14
Just got hit by two LOW voters...
Dropped almost 1/2pt in two votes!
WTF
10/08/2012 12:37:23 PM · #15
Originally posted by Denielle:

Just got hit by two LOW voters...
Dropped almost 1/2pt in two votes!
WTF


Dropped .3 here.

6.3
10/08/2012 12:40:31 PM · #16
Beatles Song/Lyrics II
Votes: 18
Views: 41
Avg Vote: 5.6667
Comments: 0

Underappreciated, or something.
10/08/2012 12:49:40 PM · #17
Thank you to whomever just showed me some love (a 10) to give me a big boost to get above 6. I had better post it quick.

Votes: 21
Views: 40
Avg Vote: 6.0476
Comments: 1

I have one very nice comment. I knew this one would not appeal to all.
10/08/2012 12:54:03 PM · #18
I "HAD" a 6 up until the last 2 voters. First time that has ever happened... made it to noon on the first day above a 5! Usually, by now, it's in the 4s.
Must have done something right this time. lol

Still, happy with the score thus far.
***knocking on wood***

PS... whoever gave 21.gif markwiley a 10 can ease on over to my shot and give it a 10 as well.
It will be greatly appreciated.

10/08/2012 01:20:37 PM · #19
Some very nice images, including some very obscure songs and lyrics. I liked that...it gave me a chance to listen to a bunch of Beatles songs that were not that familar to me.
10/08/2012 01:33:17 PM · #20
Originally posted by markwiley:

Thank you to whomever just showed me some love (a 10) to give me a big boost to get above 6. I had better post it quick.

Votes: 21
Views: 40
Avg Vote: 6.0476
Comments: 1

I have one very nice comment. I knew this one would not appeal to all.


It must have been one of those voters who hands out 10s to some and 1s to everybody else.
I just went from a 5.556 to a 5.3158 in ONE vote!
10/08/2012 01:44:52 PM · #21
Originally posted by PennyStreet:



It must have been one of those voters who hands out 10s to some and 1s to everybody else.
I just went from a 5.556 to a 5.3158 in ONE vote!


And now down to 5.2632 with NO new votes or views..... what's going on?
10/08/2012 01:47:57 PM · #22
Originally posted by PennyStreet:

Originally posted by PennyStreet:



It must have been one of those voters who hands out 10s to some and 1s to everybody else.
I just went from a 5.556 to a 5.3158 in ONE vote!


And now down to 5.2632 with NO new votes or views..... what's going on?


Yup... down more.
Awesome.

10/08/2012 01:53:48 PM · #23
I wasn't watching that closely, but someone is certainly playing games. Down .7 in just a couple of votes. I thought it was ridiculously high, though, so once s/he or they has/have had fun, we can settle down to doing the same :)
10/08/2012 01:56:17 PM · #24
Originally posted by nam:

I wasn't watching that closely, but someone is certainly playing games. Down .7 in just a couple of votes. I thought it was ridiculously high, though, so once s/he or they has/have had fun, we can settle down to doing the same :)


Yup two ones will do that. Mine has also dropped around .7
10/08/2012 01:57:11 PM · #25
Originally posted by vawendy:

Originally posted by nam:

I wasn't watching that closely, but someone is certainly playing games. Down .7 in just a couple of votes. I thought it was ridiculously high, though, so once s/he or they has/have had fun, we can settle down to doing the same :)


Yup two ones will do that. Mine has also dropped around .7


Me too, in five votes dropped .72
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 12/13/2017 03:05:59 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2017 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 12/13/2017 03:05:59 PM EST.