DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> What's UP with your score?
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 24 of 24, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/31/2016 12:39:08 AM · #1
Votes: 1
Views: 6
Avg Vote: 9.0000

Thank you Mr/Ms 1st vote!!!!
08/31/2016 12:46:37 AM · #2
1st vote a 5
08/31/2016 12:54:14 AM · #3
First vote 6. Almost there...
08/31/2016 01:41:39 AM · #4
6.33
08/31/2016 01:58:23 AM · #5
Votes: 3
Views: 8
Avg Vote: 5.6667
Comments: 0
08/31/2016 02:01:43 AM · #6
Very even, I'd say.

Votes: 2
Views: 8
Avg Vote: 4.0000
Comments: 0
08/31/2016 02:13:35 AM · #7
I need a script that can do the following - how about it Niall?

Votes: 2 Swop to: Votes: 2
Views: 8 Comments: 8
Avg Vote: 4.0000 Avg Vote: 4.0000
Comments: 0 Views: 0

Not to make sense, but to make feel better.
08/31/2016 07:01:43 AM · #8
Votes: 6
Views: 16
Avg Vote: 5.0000
08/31/2016 12:11:45 PM · #9
Originally posted by GinaRothfels:

Votes: 6
Views: 16
Avg Vote: 5.0000

Right there with you.

Votes: 11
Views: 29
Avg Vote: 5.0000

My image is getting GROUND UP and spit out.
08/31/2016 12:34:05 PM · #10
Heading towards the gutter rapidly

Votes: 15
Views: 38
Avg Vote: 5.4667

08/31/2016 01:45:43 PM · #11
Votes: 16
Views: 40
Avg Vote: 5.7500
Comments: 0

08/31/2016 01:46:21 PM · #12
Originally posted by markwiley:

Originally posted by GinaRothfels:

Votes: 6
Views: 16
Avg Vote: 5.0000

Right there with you.

Votes: 11
Views: 29
Avg Vote: 5.0000

My image is getting GROUND UP and spit out.


I've been out for hours and came back to this:

Votes: 17
Views: 42
Avg Vote: 5.0000

Can't say the voters aren't consistent on this one. I just hope it doesn't go DOWN.
08/31/2016 08:16:45 PM · #13
Originally posted by tanguera:

Votes: 1
Views: 6
Avg Vote: 9.0000

Thank you Mr/Ms 1st vote!!!!


That's what I started with, then an 8 , A few 7's and then I got rolled over.

I'm in the fives now! Like everyone else, almost.
08/31/2016 08:59:53 PM · #14
Peaked at 5.4 earlier, but now it's dropping again:
Votes: 27
Views: 56
Avg Vote: 5.2963
09/01/2016 09:29:15 PM · #15
Whoot!! 4.6!
09/01/2016 11:39:16 PM · #16
Votes: 34
Views: 72
Avg Vote: 6.4118
Comments: 2

Started low, but increasingly going up
09/02/2016 02:30:34 PM · #17
Going down again:
Votes: 39
Views: 75
Avg Vote: 5.2051
Comments: 5
09/02/2016 05:57:52 PM · #18
I just upped a few images.
One thing for sure, this one I did not realize we could finally vote on the cell phone. I normally do not log onto that way anyway.

I was kinda disapointed. yes, it can be more convienent but for me, it was not that great and the last time I will do that. I felt I missed images and details was just not seen on the phone and when I viewed it on the computer the images popped out at me and wow, did it make a difference on how I would have voted if I would have seen it first.

If I bumped your score, you are welcome, I also made a comment if I did.
All I know no more cell phone voting for me :-)
The images did not do it justice on the phone.

Message edited by author 2016-09-02 17:58:23.
09/03/2016 08:08:05 AM · #19
I feel the opposite. I think images look better and sharper from a smaller screen which would increase the votes given rather than decrease in most cases. Also, I'm not sure what phone you have but I cannot vote from my iPhone 6, which I think is a good thing.

Make members sit down and take the time to vote at a computer or tablet.
09/03/2016 08:10:01 AM · #20
Also, you didn't give me a comment that you raised my score so I think you have some more work to do.
09/04/2016 11:46:24 AM · #21
Originally posted by jgirl57:

I just upped a few images.
One thing for sure, this one I did not realize we could finally vote on the cell phone. I normally do not log onto that way anyway.

I was kinda disapointed. yes, it can be more convienent but for me, it was not that great and the last time I will do that. I felt I missed images and details was just not seen on the phone and when I viewed it on the computer the images popped out at me and wow, did it make a difference on how I would have voted if I would have seen it first.

If I bumped your score, you are welcome, I also made a comment if I did.
All I know no more cell phone voting for me :-)
The images did not do it justice on the phone.


I would hope we couldn't vote on the phone. It's funny this came up for this challenge, because I took a photo on my point and shoot. Uploaded it to my phone through wifi, and submitted. It looked fine. Boring but fine. Was completely surprised that I was getting a 4.7 on the shot.

I looked at it on my computer. It really is a lousy photo. There's a reason it's where it is.
09/04/2016 02:43:43 PM · #22
stabilized
Votes: 51
Views: 98
Avg Vote: 6.4314
Comments: 3
09/04/2016 02:45:31 PM · #23
Originally posted by SEG:

Also, you didn't give me a comment that you raised my score so I think you have some more work to do.


Maybe one of yours is already one of my highest scores and did not need to be bumped :-)

Message edited by author 2016-09-04 17:34:50.
09/04/2016 03:25:05 PM · #24
Originally posted by jgirl57:

Originally posted by SEG:

Also, you didn't give me a comment that you raised my score so I think you have some more work to do.


Maybe on of yours is already one of my highest scores and did not need to be bumped :-)


touche
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 07/17/2018 11:36:11 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2018 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 07/17/2018 11:36:11 PM EDT.