Dance Like No One's Watching
by candlerainComment by Azrifel:
I gave this a 4.
- IMO there is too much space wasted at the right, shooting the couple from another angle could fill the frame up more.
- don't like the background
- the light on the guy might be okish, but on the girl it looks a bit flat and unflattering, probably caused by direct flash
- not totally ok with the way the body of the girl is cut off/framed
- the spotlight in the back draws attention away
- could have used the space at the top more by lowering the camera a bit and that way get the feet of the man in and more of the body of the girl. By standing on something you might even get rid of that spotlight
- the overall feeling of the photo to me is a "dancehall snapshot". It might not feel like that to you, but that how it feels to me as the outsider.
You cannot control every aspect of the photo, like that spotlight or the light, I understand that.
Just my opinion.