DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> For us CREATURES, these SCORES are Hit or MYTH
Pages:  
Showing posts 226 - 250 of 267, (reverse)
AuthorThread
07/27/2010 11:21:52 AM · #226
Originally posted by Saker:

Yawn - the most boring score I ever watched - barely moves ... no drama except in the comments which have stopped now

Votes: 215
Views: 688
Avg Vote: 5.6326
Comments: 14


If you're still here, you're ahead of me :)
07/27/2010 12:24:32 PM · #227
Just a few views! I don't think I've ever had three times as many views as votes. Hmmm...
Votes: 227
Views: 630
Avg Vote: somewhere under the rainbow
Comments: 29
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 07/27/10 12:14 pm
Status: Your submission has been validated, thank you.

07/27/2010 12:37:17 PM · #228
Originally posted by charliebaker:

Just a few views! I don't think I've ever had three times as many views as votes. Hmmm...
Votes: 227
Views: 630
Avg Vote: somewhere under the rainbow
Comments: 29
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 07/27/10 12:14 pm
Status: Your submission has been validated, thank you.


And you still don't. :) You have 2.78 times as many.
07/27/2010 03:44:39 PM · #229
wow! I dont know either that I am dissapointed at the voters or what, but this constant drop of score in the last days is something I have never experienced before so late in the game. I mean it takes an average vote of 2 or 3 to drop it by .3 at 200+ votes. Ever since Monday Afternoon it has done nothing but drop.
07/27/2010 03:49:30 PM · #230
I noticed I put my vote stats in the middle of drop fest 2010. Even though my 5.1 average isn't very high, I did all my voting early in the challenge and went back to comment on them all last night...so your drops aren't from me. ;)

As a matter of fact, I made bumps on some while commenting (didn't lower any).
07/27/2010 03:55:09 PM · #231
Originally posted by idealodds:

I noticed I put my vote stats in the middle of drop fest 2010. Even though my 5.1 average isn't very high, I did all my voting early in the challenge and went back to comment on them all last night...so your drops aren't from me. ;)

As a matter of fact, I made bumps on some while commenting (didn't lower any).


I am not complaining about my score being what it is. I am glad Its above my average, but fustrated to lose a whole .3 in a matter of 24 hours. Just doest seem right at 200+ votes
07/27/2010 03:59:42 PM · #232
I just went back and bumped up scores .. so if it said I gave you say an 8, it is now a 9 - I bumped you one higher.. just so no one thinks they are getting ones.My stats:

You have rated 80 of 82 images (98%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 18 images (22%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 6.6000.

Came back to add I was just given a 1 - I am using kevin's score sheet and I know I got a 1 .. there isn't an entry in the whole damn challenge that is worth a 1! Miserable rotten sons of (*&(*^^*%&^%!

Message edited by author 2010-07-27 16:04:17.
07/27/2010 04:53:11 PM · #233
Just did my final bumping... so most people should get a slight increase.
07/27/2010 04:57:23 PM · #234
Originally posted by Saker:

I just went back and bumped up scores .. so if it said I gave you say an 8, it is now a 9 - I bumped you one higher.. just so no one thinks they are getting ones.My stats:

You have rated 80 of 82 images (98%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 18 images (22%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 6.6000.

Came back to add I was just given a 1 - I am using kevin's score sheet and I know I got a 1 .. there isn't an entry in the whole damn challenge that is worth a 1! Miserable rotten sons of (*&(*^^*%&^%!


So did I. I think there are some global haters out there lol
07/27/2010 05:18:58 PM · #235
Hmmm...two people bumped up scores...but mine didn't move...something weird is definitely going on.
07/27/2010 05:20:37 PM · #236
Originally posted by Judi:

Hmmm...two people bumped up scores...but mine didn't move...something weird is definitely going on.


haha, at least you yours didnt go down. Mine did after the two bumped it up. Someone decided to negate that. :P
07/27/2010 05:24:20 PM · #237
Originally posted by JaimeVinas:

Originally posted by Judi:

Hmmm...two people bumped up scores...but mine didn't move...something weird is definitely going on.


haha, at least you yours didnt go down. Mine did after the two bumped it up. Someone decided to negate that. :P


Trust me...it has gone down the last couple of days...way more than normal.
07/27/2010 05:29:58 PM · #238
Originally posted by Judi:

Hmmm...two people bumped up scores...but mine didn't move...something weird is definitely going on.

How can you bump up a 10?? : )
07/27/2010 05:40:13 PM · #239
Originally posted by Judi:

Hmmm...two people bumped up scores...but mine didn't move...something weird is definitely going on.


Any chance that during those "bump ups" someone else didn't lower theirs? That IS strange. :\
07/27/2010 05:41:30 PM · #240
Originally posted by JaimeVinas:

Originally posted by Judi:

Hmmm...two people bumped up scores...but mine didn't move...something weird is definitely going on.


haha, at least you yours didnt go down. Mine did after the two bumped it up. Someone decided to negate that. :P


Mine is so low that it doesn't matter anymore! LOL THAT is sad...but, not strange (for me anyways) LOL
07/27/2010 05:47:55 PM · #241
haha, im on a roll now to .32 loss in one day. woohoo!
07/27/2010 05:51:34 PM · #242
Just got my "1"
07/27/2010 05:51:54 PM · #243
Originally posted by love:

Originally posted by Judi:

Hmmm...two people bumped up scores...but mine didn't move...something weird is definitely going on.

How can you bump up a 10?? : )


LOL...thankyou for your 10. But I seriously doubt all the bumps were 10 to start with. LOL!

Message edited by author 2010-07-27 17:52:03.
07/27/2010 05:51:57 PM · #244
and here comes another 1 lol...

I think we found our guy. =)

Challenges Entered: 1
Votes Cast: 101
Avg Vote Cast: 2.0990



Message edited by author 2010-07-27 17:53:51.
07/27/2010 05:55:08 PM · #245
ok fu** it i've been hiding my score in fear of jynxing it but I don't think i can jynx it any more than its been dropping over the last 24 hours, here we go

200ish votes i was 7.40
220ish votes i was 7.22
now I'm 257 votes at 7.13

This is still PB for me and i'm very happy and all but this last 24 hour drop is NOT NORMAL.

07/27/2010 05:59:39 PM · #246
Originally posted by Timosaby:

ok fu** it i've been hiding my score in fear of jynxing it but I don't think i can jynx it any more than its been dropping over the last 24 hours, here we go

200ish votes i was 7.40
220ish votes i was 7.22
now I'm 257 votes at 7.13

This is still PB for me and i'm very happy and all but this last 24 hour drop is NOT NORMAL.


I was above my personal best all week until yesterday. Now im not even close :(
07/27/2010 07:26:45 PM · #247
Yeah, I'd been around 6.4 and now around 6.18.

Maybe last-minute voters are dyslexic and think a vote of "1" means "#1."
07/27/2010 07:29:18 PM · #248
Originally posted by odriew:

and here comes another 1 lol...

I think we found our guy. =)

Challenges Entered: 1
Votes Cast: 101
Avg Vote Cast: 2.0990


Yeah...
' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31_N.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31_N.gif', '/') + 1) . ' catloree 151 votes/avg 3.5364
07/27/2010 07:34:04 PM · #249

What about this one? Joined July, 17, 2010
Challenges Entered: 0
Votes Cast: 148
Avg Vote Cast: 2.5135
Votes Received: 0
Comments made ever: 3
I happened to get a comment, so I looked it up.
07/27/2010 07:37:51 PM · #250
Originally posted by PennyStreet:

What about this one? Joined July, 17, 2010
Challenges Entered: 0
Votes Cast: 148
Avg Vote Cast: 2.5135
Votes Received: 0
Comments made ever: 3
I happened to get a comment, so I looked it up.


Report it...
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 01/19/2021 12:55:44 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 01/19/2021 12:55:44 AM EST.