It's been quite a while since I stopped by here but I am hoping there are still plenty of people that might be able to help me put together a new logo for one of our not-for-profit organisations.
We are only in the early stages of creating a website for our latest project but we desperately need a logo. We have quite specific ideas of what we want and I will try to put them into words below:
- A group of people appearing to be supporting one another, so possibly with their arms linked or similar to our BT Buddies logo. We'd like the people to be multicoloured (see Image below) so they represent all types of cancer as well as incorporating the Pride colours connected to the LGBT community.
Circle of people:
BT Buddies Logo People:
- The person in the middle of the group needs to be in red and we'd like there to be a star on it's chest. Ideally the star would go in the area of a persons heart, however, if it looks too small then in the centre of the 'person' would be fine too. We'd like to use the star in the logo below. We'd like the star to be the same colour as in the logo.
- We'd also like to include an awareness ribbon in the centre of the people in place of the globe in the below image. Or you can play around and see if you can come up with a way to make both items fit together better. We want the ribbon to be lavender as this is the colour that represents all types of cancer.
Lavender Awareness Ribbon:
- If you don't think the ribbon will work the other option we have is to create something like a wave or possibly a long flag with the pastel rainbow colours that weaves it's way around the people or over their heads like the rose in the BT Buddies logo. So long as it some how connects the people to make it look like they have come together to support the 'rainbow' which will be representing all the different types of cancer. I have attached a basic wave that came with our template which we don't think will work too well but gives you an idea of the colours and what I mean when I say wave.
- The title of the organisation is LGBT Cancer Support. I don't have any ideas on the font, will leave that to you. The url is www.lgbtcancersupport.org.uk
If any of you have any spare time and think you might be able to come up with some ideas I would be extremely grateful, I can see what I would like in my head but I am useless at turning that idea into an actual logo!!
Many, many thanks in advance,