DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Business of Photography >> Who can think of a great business name for me
Pages:  
Showing posts 51 - 58 of 58, (reverse)
AuthorThread
09/20/2012 04:27:20 AM · #51
Originally posted by Neat:

One of my all time fave pic of an animal ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_963772.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_963772.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

I think that's perfect for a nice card - I like the colors. Here's some ideas I put together for you:

Name: AU Photographia (www.auphotographia.com is available)

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/25000-29999/28742/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034366.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/25000-29999/28742/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034366.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

or just go with Anita Underwood Photography
anitaunderwood.com is available - I'd grab that for sure. anitaunderwoodphotography.com also available, but quite long.

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/25000-29999/28742/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034365.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/25000-29999/28742/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034365.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

Here's the layered PSD file with both versions above in it if anyone else wants to play. I gotta run.
//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/anita_card.psd
09/20/2012 05:48:43 AM · #52
Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

Originally posted by Neat:

One of my all time fave pic of an animal ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_963772.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_963772.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

I think that's perfect for a nice card - I like the colors. Here's some ideas I put together for you:

Name: AU Photographia (www.auphotographia.com is available)

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/25000-29999/28742/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034366.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/25000-29999/28742/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034366.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

or just go with Anita Underwood Photography
anitaunderwood.com is available - I'd grab that for sure. anitaunderwoodphotography.com also available, but quite long.

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/25000-29999/28742/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034365.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/25000-29999/28742/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034365.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

Here's the layered PSD file with both versions above in it if anyone else wants to play. I gotta run.
//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/anita_card.psd


You are so awesome I love them, I love the spelling in Italian, since that is my heritage, wow thanks so much.

How about using this one ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034370.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034370.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' and this cat ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034369.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034369.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

Oh by the way the checks in the mail ;)

Message edited by author 2012-09-20 06:18:50.
09/20/2012 07:54:48 AM · #53
Originally posted by Neat:

How about using this one ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034370.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034370.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' and this cat ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034369.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034369.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

That would be easy to do - just change the bkg layer in the PSD file to bw and swap out the cat. I can muck with it some more in a day or so, but no time at the moment.
09/20/2012 08:34:59 AM · #54
Originally posted by Neat:

Oh by the way the checks in the mail ;)


Didn't you know? Art doesn't take cash, but rather your first born.
09/20/2012 09:01:43 AM · #55
Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

Originally posted by Neat:

How about using this one ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034370.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034370.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' and this cat ' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034369.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/110000-114999/114285/120/Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_1034369.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

That would be easy to do - just change the bkg layer in the PSD file to bw and swap out the cat. I can muck with it some more in a day or so, but no time at the moment.


Sure I will give it a try then!
09/20/2012 09:58:24 PM · #56
Anita, perhaps you may want to read something like this
09/20/2012 10:17:04 PM · #57
Originally posted by daisydavid:

Anita, perhaps you may want to read something like this


Thanks John looks like a good read.
09/21/2012 12:48:12 PM · #58
Neat Kids & Kritters-Specialty Photography
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 04/09/2020 12:00:09 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 04/09/2020 12:00:09 AM EDT.