DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Hardware and Software >> Quick ... Time Limited Photo-Related Deals!
Pages:  
Showing posts 201 - 225 of 279, (reverse)
AuthorThread
09/13/2015 12:06:58 PM · #201
David at Craft&Vision reminds us that it is Day Three of the (apparently) annual 5-Day Deal -- huge bundle at a big discount ...

Message edited by author 2015-09-13 12:33:16.
09/13/2015 03:31:07 PM · #202
$20 off on Topaz ReMask. If you haven't used it before, I encourage you to give it a trial run, it's a fantastic tool.

This bundle is probably the same one mentioned by ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/user_id/1031.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/user_id/1031.gif', '/') + 1) . ' GeneralE, it has, well, just a large pile of stuff (presets, actions, books, videos...). Apparently it's a $3300 value for $127. You might not care about everything in it, but there might be a few things you would find useful.
09/21/2015 08:21:55 AM · #203
B&H is Deal Zoning the Sigma 10-20, Canon EF mount for $249.95, today only (September 21, 2015)

//www.bhphotovideo.com/find/dealZone.jsp

Message edited by author 2015-09-21 08:22:10.
09/21/2015 12:11:15 PM · #204
Originally posted by LN13:

B&H is Deal Zoning the Sigma 10-20, Canon EF mount for $249.95, today only (September 21, 2015)

//www.bhphotovideo.com/find/dealZone.jsp

I love my sigma 10-20; getting it for $250 is awesome (mine was $649...canadian that is...but still)
09/21/2015 03:48:26 PM · #205
Originally posted by RyanW:

Originally posted by LN13:

B&H is Deal Zoning the Sigma 10-20, Canon EF mount for $249.95, today only (September 21, 2015)

//www.bhphotovideo.com/find/dealZone.jsp

I love my sigma 10-20; getting it for $250 is awesome (mine was $649...canadian that is...but still)


I think my wife paid $479US about five years ago for mine for Christmas
10/15/2015 09:33:32 AM · #206
Outdoor photographer for $4.50 per year.

I just bought a 3 year renewal for $13.50. Can't be beat!

//dealnews.com/Outdoor-Photographer-1-Year-Subscription-for-5-for-10-issues/1477060.html
10/15/2015 09:10:16 PM · #207
Great! Thanks, Neil.
10/15/2015 09:18:42 PM · #208
Originally posted by Neil:

Outdoor photographer for $4.50 per year.

I just bought a 3 year renewal for $13.50. Can't be beat!

//dealnews.com/Outdoor-Photographer-1-Year-Subscription-for-5-for-10-issues/1477060.html

Thanks Neil. Heave never read it before, but for this price, what the heck, I'll check it out :).
10/20/2015 10:27:33 AM · #209
Backblaze unlimited backup 1 year subscription

$24.99 !!!

Deal ends in three days.

I've been using them for about a year...very fast if you have a good internet connection--low impact on your computer and internet connection.

I have 6 TB backed up there! For $50 a year! (And for this deal, half of that.)

You can also set a passphrase on your account which encrypts everything (which I've done).
10/21/2015 10:41:18 AM · #210
Thanks, Neil! Started the backup! 3,728,469 MB left to go!
10/27/2015 10:21:07 AM · #211
not sure how many would be interested but check this out

HTC RE 16MP Waterproof Camera (various colors) $50 + Free S/H

Message edited by author 2015-10-27 10:21:15.
10/27/2015 10:58:30 AM · #212
out of stock

Originally posted by pgirish007:

not sure how many would be interested but check this out

HTC RE 16MP Waterproof Camera (various colors) $50 + Free S/H
10/30/2015 09:20:01 AM · #213
Not sure good deal or not but thought to share for anyone in the USA would like to buy!

Amazon.com has Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 (PC/Mac Software) on sale for $69.99 - $30 Prime Savings = $39.99 valid for Amazon Prime Members. Shipping is free.

Note, this offer requires an Amazon Prime account in order to qualify for discount; login to your account to view discount.

Alternatively, Costco.com also has Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 (PC/Mac Software) on sale for $79.99 - $40 Off for Costco Members = $39.99. Shipping is free.

Note, this offer requires a Costco Membership in order to qualify for discount; login to your account to view discount.

If you don't have Prime, there's free 30-day trial with free 2-day shipping, video streaming & more available.
11/04/2015 03:16:44 PM · #214
For today only - LYTRO ILLUM 40 Megaray Light Field Camera - $399.99

Regular price is $1299.99 so this one day deal of $399.99 is 69% off.

But wait...there's more: I just bought it for $169.99!!! You've heard about people getting outrageous deals because the big retailer made a pricing mistake? Well, today was my day!
Amazon.com just gave in and allowed me to buy this $1299 "camera of the future" (as a noted reviewer calls it) for only $169.99. I proved to them with a screenshot that $169.99 was the price that they posted but wouldn't show at that price in my cart. However, after a 30 minute cordial telephone conversation they allowed the purchase at that price. So, a gold star for Amazon customer service.

This is going to be a fun toy and maybe I'll actually put it to good use. At least I'll never miss focus again.
11/04/2015 03:30:15 PM · #215
Woudl for sure buy a Lytro for $169 :)
11/04/2015 03:32:40 PM · #216
Originally posted by tanguera:

Woudl for sure buy a Lytro for $169 :)


Yeah. Even I wouldn't hesitate on that one. And I hem and haw over every purchase.
11/04/2015 03:37:59 PM · #217
Well, maybe I'll resell it. I'm already questioning my purchase. I just jumped on it without a second thought once I knew that Amazon was going to allow that purchase price. Now, I am having that second thought which is a weird way to consider a purchase. I'm going to have to research this more AFTER I bought it. Yeah, weird!
11/04/2015 05:39:13 PM · #218
Originally posted by yakatme:

Well, maybe I'll resell it. I'm already questioning my purchase. I just jumped on it without a second thought once I knew that Amazon was going to allow that purchase price. Now, I am having that second thought which is a weird way to consider a purchase. I'm going to have to research this more AFTER I bought it. Yeah, weird!


I'll buy it for $200 from you... and pay shipping, if you decide you don't want it. :D
11/27/2015 12:48:55 PM · #219
Since this is a big shopping day: DPChallenge memberships now going for $25. Do not miss out on this.
11/28/2015 11:08:26 PM · #220
Just bought one of these for those days of traveling light. If you look closely at least at the "X-ray" style pic, it looks perfect for mirrorless cameras with 3-4 lenses, plus an ipad, and a travel tripod. Just what I take on trips...plus the top compartment for my FZ1000 (which is my telephoto).

Deal is only good till midnight. Only $19.95!

//www.bhphotovideo.com/find/dealZone.jsp
11/28/2015 11:29:11 PM · #221
Originally posted by bohemka:

Since this is a big shopping day: DPChallenge memberships now going for $25. Do not miss out on this.


I'm definitely gonna do this in February, if the deal is still good. WHAT A STEAL!!

thanks!!

11/29/2015 12:14:25 AM · #222
Originally posted by Neil:

Just bought one of these for those days of traveling light. If you look closely at least at the "X-ray" style pic, it looks perfect for mirrorless cameras with 3-4 lenses, plus an ipad, and a travel tripod. Just what I take on trips...plus the top compartment for my FZ1000 (which is my telephoto).

Deal is only good till midnight. Only $19.95!

//www.bhphotovideo.com/find/dealZone.jsp

He was referring to This Tamrac sling pack, now back to $69.95 but it WAS selling at $19.95, 50 bucks off. I snagged one, perfect for just noshing around with the Sony and an extra lens...
11/29/2015 11:57:53 AM · #223
X-Rite ColorChecker Passport for PC or Mac for $49 + free shipping

Good deal for a very useful tool. (I have one.)
12/15/2015 09:11:51 AM · #224
Canon Rumors has posted some of the deals currently available on Canon's refurbs. Some really good deals there, for example the 6D body for $999 USD.
12/15/2015 10:44:16 AM · #225
Originally posted by Neil:

X-Rite ColorChecker Passport for PC or Mac for $49 + free shipping

Good deal for a very useful tool. (I have one.)


I've always wondered about these. I can see how it would be useful for bulk-type shoots where you have hundreds of images. But I don't shoot that sort of stuff...
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 11/25/2020 08:58:30 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/25/2020 08:58:30 PM EST.