DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Hardware and Software >> PS Elements 3
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 8 of 8, (reverse)
AuthorThread
11/16/2004 11:28:52 PM · #1
I just received Photoshop Elements 3 for being part of the America 24/7 project. However, I have no idea what to do with it. I already have Photoshop CS so the software is a little redundant. Elements seems to come with every digital camera sold. Is it even worth trying to sell it?
11/16/2004 11:34:23 PM · #2
Originally posted by TechnoShroom:

I just received Photoshop Elements 3 for being part of the America 24/7 project. However, I have no idea what to do with it. I already have Photoshop CS so the software is a little redundant. Elements seems to come with every digital camera sold. Is it even worth trying to sell it?


i would put it up on ebay for $30.
11/17/2004 12:00:46 AM · #3
Originally posted by TechnoShroom:

However, I have no idea what to do with it.


Send it to me! ;)

No, really, I'm sure you could find somebody that will buy it. I don't think I know anyone who got it with their camera, plus you might find somebody who doesn't shoot digital but does want to work with scanned photographs or wants to use it for non-photographic purposes.
11/17/2004 12:16:12 AM · #4
Same predicament here. Using CS. I was going to put it on my laptop. But it is for WINDOZE! Not useful for a Mac user.
I am going to give it away for XMas. (C:

Message edited by author 2004-11-17 00:16:50.
11/17/2004 12:21:50 AM · #5
Originally posted by dacrazyrn:

Same predicament here. Using CS. I was going to put it on my laptop. But it is for WINDOZE! Not useful for a Mac user.
I am going to give it away for XMas. (C:


I was going to give it to my dad but he recently got a Mac. You got your copy from America 24/7? They sent out an email saying you could select Windows or Mac versions. If you didn't reply it defaulted to Windows.
11/17/2004 01:06:15 AM · #6
Originally posted by TechnoShroom:

Originally posted by dacrazyrn:

Same predicament here. Using CS. I was going to put it on my laptop. But it is for WINDOZE! Not useful for a Mac user.
I am going to give it away for XMas. (C:


I was going to give it to my dad but he recently got a Mac. You got your copy from America 24/7? They sent out an email saying you could select Windows or Mac versions. If you didn't reply it defaulted to Windows.

Yes, from 24/7 and I DID reply. Not much to do about it anyway. Already have CS.
11/17/2004 01:16:07 AM · #7
If Elements 3.0 is better then PS7 I would think about buying from you.
11/17/2004 01:17:22 AM · #8
Originally posted by faidoi:

If Elements 3.0 is better then PS7 I would think about buying from you.

I am not sure that it is better than 7. Looks like it has alot of nice features though.

Message edited by author 2004-11-17 01:18:05.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 01/25/2021 09:24:19 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 01/25/2021 09:24:19 PM EST.