DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Individual Photograph Discussion >> New kid on the block about to bore you all silly!
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 13 of 13, (reverse)
AuthorThread
04/29/2005 06:45:35 PM · #1
Hello you all I just discovered this site...I will endeavor to contribute mostly 'sound' stuff....if you don't like garden photography..you know which treads to ignore!' . substr('//img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/bogey/P1130358.jpg', strrpos('//img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/bogey/P1130358.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
Playing with light!
04/29/2005 06:51:14 PM · #2
Hey guru - if that is your real name ;-)

Tip: For large images, upload somewhere else and link to them or put thumbnails in posts. If you get a membership here, you can put them in your portfolio and very easily pop in thumbnails using that cool little toolbar button and the image id.

Nice pic. Have fun.
04/29/2005 06:51:34 PM · #3
Better try harder to bore me!! LOL I love this image. This size might be difficult for dial up accounts to view, though. I am not positive what the protocal is on that, since I just link to my portfolio. And WELCOME!

Edit: Kpriest beat me to it. Sorry for the repeat.

Message edited by author 2005-04-29 18:52:07.
04/29/2005 06:59:29 PM · #4
Originally posted by kpriest:

Hey guru - if that is your real name ;-)

Tip: For large images, upload somewhere else and link to them or put thumbnails in posts. If you get a membership here, you can put them in your portfolio and very easily pop in thumbnails using that cool little toolbar button and the image id.

Nice pic. Have fun.


No Ken the name is Billy........Like this?

[thumb]//photobucket.com/albums/v299/bogey/?action=view&current=P1130358.jpg[/thumb]
04/29/2005 07:02:05 PM · #5
no, like this:
[ url=//photobucket.com/albums/v299/bogey/?action=view&current=P1130358.jpg]click here[/url ]

take out the spaces and you'll get this
click here
04/29/2005 07:27:50 PM · #6
Originally posted by skiprow:

no, like this:
[ url=//photobucket.com/albums/v299/bogey/?action=view&current=P1130358.jpg]click here[/url ]

take out the spaces and you'll get this
click here

Hey skip have you created a link to ALL my pics @ Photobucket?
04/29/2005 07:31:02 PM · #7
Originally posted by Kylie:

Better try harder to bore me!! LOL I love this image. This size might be difficult for dial up accounts to view, though. I am not positive what the protocal is on that, since I just link to my portfolio. And WELCOME!

Edit: Kpriest beat me to it. Sorry for the repeat.

Thanks Kylie..I will get the tech stuff sorted..had a wee look at your smuggers page..nice stuff
billy
//wigandianoorat.smugmug.com/
04/29/2005 07:32:58 PM · #8
Welcome. Too bad you weren't here earlier for the banana challenge :P
04/29/2005 07:36:11 PM · #9
Originally posted by faidoi:

Welcome. Too bad you weren't here earlier for the banana challenge :P

Ha..I dare say more fish are to be
fried!
04/29/2005 07:39:02 PM · #10
Originally posted by guru_banana:

Originally posted by Kylie:

Better try harder to bore me!! LOL I love this image. This size might be difficult for dial up accounts to view, though. I am not positive what the protocal is on that, since I just link to my portfolio. And WELCOME!

Edit: Kpriest beat me to it. Sorry for the repeat.

Thanks Kylie..I will get the tech stuff sorted..had a wee look at your smuggers page..nice stuff

billy
//wigandianoorat.smugmug.com/

Thank you. I can't wait to see more of your images; yours that I have seen so far are really appealing to me. Very unique vision, and one that I am very excited about. (Peeked at your Smugmug.)


Message edited by author 2005-04-29 19:39:36.
04/29/2005 10:33:41 PM · #11
guru? are you two related?
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/6600/thumb/172192.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/6600/thumb/172192.jpg', '/') + 1) . '' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/6600/thumb/172191.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/6600/thumb/172191.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
04/29/2005 10:39:14 PM · #12
Originally posted by casualguy:

guru? are you two related?
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/6600/thumb/172192.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/6600/thumb/172192.jpg', '/') + 1) . '' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/6600/thumb/172191.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/6600/thumb/172191.jpg', '/') + 1) . '

Hey who is he?
04/29/2005 10:57:03 PM · #13
Huey Lewis!
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 09/18/2021 10:12:49 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 09/18/2021 10:12:49 PM EDT.