DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> General Discussion >> Movie quotes...
Pages:  
Showing posts 101 - 125 of 228, (reverse)
AuthorThread
03/10/2006 05:52:50 AM · #101
Originally posted by Jamester:

hurrah! Art is wrong.

Your quote is Pulp Fiction.

Mine isn't. ;-)

Now you have angered me. :(

... I mean >:|
03/10/2006 05:55:14 AM · #102
Let me make it really easy (if you've seen the film I suppose).

"That rug really pulled the room together".
03/10/2006 06:00:14 AM · #103
Originally posted by Jamester:

Let me make it really easy (if you've seen the film I suppose).

"That rug really pulled the room together".

Directed by John Torturo?
03/10/2006 06:00:36 AM · #104
Originally posted by LoudDog:

Originally posted by macpapas:

Originally posted by Keith Maniac:

"You've got two empty halves of coconuts and you're bangin' 'em together!"


Ha! I literally almost bought this movie on sale at Circuit City yesterday! I love the Knights that say NEEEE! "Come back here, I'll bite your bloody knee-cap off!"...."It's just a flesh wound."...

Ah the memories.


"I fart in your general direction" (in french accent)


Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries...
03/10/2006 06:02:14 AM · #105
Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

Originally posted by Jamester:

Let me make it really easy (if you've seen the film I suppose).

"That rug really pulled the room together".

Directed by John Torturo?


John Turturo played a part in the movie, but did not direct.
03/10/2006 06:05:06 AM · #106
Originally posted by Qiki:

Originally posted by LoudDog:

Originally posted by macpapas:

Originally posted by Keith Maniac:

"You've got two empty halves of coconuts and you're bangin' 'em together!"


Ha! I literally almost bought this movie on sale at Circuit City yesterday! I love the Knights that say NEEEE! "Come back here, I'll bite your bloody knee-cap off!"...."It's just a flesh wound."...

Ah the memories.


"I fart in your general direction" (in french accent)


Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries...

"Bring out your dead." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - an all time classic
03/10/2006 06:05:31 AM · #107
Originally posted by Jamester:

Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

Originally posted by Jamester:

Let me make it really easy (if you've seen the film I suppose).

"That rug really pulled the room together".

Directed by John Torturo?


John Turturo played a part in the movie, but did not direct.

THe Big Lebowski?
03/10/2006 06:06:36 AM · #108
Yay!

Knew you'd get there in the end. :-p
03/10/2006 06:06:41 AM · #109
Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

Originally posted by Qiki:

Originally posted by LoudDog:

Originally posted by macpapas:

Originally posted by Keith Maniac:

"You've got two empty halves of coconuts and you're bangin' 'em together!"


Ha! I literally almost bought this movie on sale at Circuit City yesterday! I love the Knights that say NEEEE! "Come back here, I'll bite your bloody knee-cap off!"...."It's just a flesh wound."...

Ah the memories.


"I fart in your general direction" (in french accent)


Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries...

"Bring out your dead." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - an all time classic


So....can we 'ave your liver then?
One waffer thin mint?
Bring me a bucket....
03/10/2006 06:08:09 AM · #110
Seperate yet related.

"He was kinda funny looking".
03/10/2006 06:10:50 AM · #111
Originally posted by Jamester:

Seperate yet related.

"He was kinda funny looking".

Fargo - how is that related?
03/10/2006 06:12:06 AM · #112
Well done.

Both films directed by the Coen Brothers.
03/10/2006 06:18:06 AM · #113
Originally posted by Jamester:

Well done.

Both films directed by the Coen Brothers.

Ok now how about mine???
03/10/2006 06:25:26 AM · #114
Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

This will be obscure and I couldn't find it anywhere so it's from memory - about 30 years ago...
"These are people who drink and don't care."
"And these are people who care but don't drink."
"Hey, I drink!"
"Put him in cell #1 and give him a drink!"
"Heh, I don't care."


Clue #2:
It was from a movie within a movie.

Clue #3 (another quote from the movie):
"TOY ROBOT! AAAHHHHH!!!"


Gonna need clue #4
03/10/2006 06:27:45 AM · #115
Originally posted by Jamester:

Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

Originally posted by Art Roflmao:

This will be obscure and I couldn't find it anywhere so it's from memory - about 30 years ago...
"These are people who drink and don't care."
"And these are people who care but don't drink."
"Hey, I drink!"
"Put him in cell #1 and give him a drink!"
"Heh, I don't care."


Clue #2:
It was from a movie within a movie.

Clue #3 (another quote from the movie):
"TOY ROBOT! AAAHHHHH!!!"

Gonna need clue #4

Ok - the movie within the movie was an almost line for line spoof of Bruce Lee's "Enter the Dragon". I saw them both together back in the late '70s and it was Hilarious! Or maybe it was HIGHlarious since I find that I don't laugh at the same things I did as a teen. ;-)



Message edited by author 2006-03-10 06:28:24.
03/10/2006 06:30:57 AM · #116
*Scratches head*

Not a clue.
03/10/2006 06:32:24 AM · #117
art, you're killing me here....i know those lines and can't remember where from. i thought blazing saddles for some reason, but that doesn't work with your clues. put me out of my misery...what's it from? :)
03/10/2006 06:32:36 AM · #118
Originally posted by Jamester:

*Scratches head*

Not a clue.

Ok ok ok - The main movie was "Kentucky Fried Movie" and the spoof was called "A Fistful of Yen"

Go rent "Enter the Dragon" and watch "A Fistful of Yen" right afterward - it will crack you up.

Message edited by author 2006-03-10 06:34:49.
03/10/2006 07:18:55 AM · #119
Seen Enter the Dragon (a long time ago) but not KFM. Title rings a bell though.

Ok you win. :-)
03/10/2006 07:20:12 AM · #120
Originally posted by Jamester:

Ok you win. :-)

Yay! And I only had to stay up all night not getting any work done. Tell me, Jay, what have I won?
03/10/2006 07:41:25 AM · #121
"Don't hate the player, hate the game" - Bad Boys 2
03/10/2006 07:50:39 AM · #122
[on his doorstep, after their first date]
She: That's good. At least you've stopped kissing me like I was your aunty.
[he kisses her again, then pretends to look horrified]
He: Aaargh. What's my aunty going to say when I kiss her?

(If I left the names in it would be too easy to guess.)
03/10/2006 08:15:36 AM · #123
"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

"Excuse me, miss, what's the soup du jour?"
"The Soup of the Day."
"Mmmm...sounds good, think I'll have that."

"When I met Mary, I got that old fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
"That's a special feeling."

03/10/2006 08:21:19 AM · #124
Originally posted by Telehubbie:

"Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention."

"Excuse me, miss, what's the soup du jour?"
"The Soup of the Day."
"Mmmm...sounds good, think I'll have that."

"When I met Mary, I got that old fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her."
"That's a special feeling."


Dumb & Dumber?

Originally posted by Pug-H:

[on his doorstep, after their first date]
Susan: That's good. At least you've stopped kissing me like I was your aunty.
[he kisses her again, then pretends to look horrified]
Gregory: Aaargh. What's my aunty going to say when I kiss her?

(If I left the names in it would be too easy to guess.)


Nope. Doesn't help. ;-P
03/10/2006 08:21:33 AM · #125
"I don't mean to be a sore loser but when it's over- if I'm dead- kill him."
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 11/25/2020 10:10:26 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/25/2020 10:10:26 AM EST.