DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> General Discussion >> Nightmare
Pages:  
Showing posts 1 - 10 of 10, (reverse)
AuthorThread
06/04/2006 09:13:16 AM · #1
Last nite I had a dream that I went into a camera store with my 5D and I layed it down for a few seconds while I was looking at lenses. When I looked down to grab my camera someone had switched it with a Nikon film camera and they were no where to be found!

Talk about a nightmare!! LOL
06/04/2006 09:15:31 AM · #2
Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
06/04/2006 11:02:39 AM · #3
What you describe is exactly why I am seriously considering purchasing a "Proximity Alarm" which would sound an audible alarm if my camera equipment left my side.

Ray
06/04/2006 11:13:22 AM · #4
i had a dream i woke up and had no 5D. or even a 300D.
and realized it was true.
06/04/2006 02:34:47 PM · #5
Originally posted by saintaugust:

i had a dream i woke up and had no 5D. or even a 300D.
and realized it was true.


I have the same dream everyday! :-D
06/04/2006 02:46:30 PM · #6
true nightmares dont involve material posessions :)haha jk. that must have been unpleasant
06/04/2006 04:54:26 PM · #7
What was really unpleasant was all the chincy dials and wheels. Felt like a tin can man! I was so distraught.
06/04/2006 05:03:25 PM · #8
Originally posted by CalliopeKel:

What was really unpleasant was all the chincy dials and wheels. Felt like a tin can man! I was so distraught.


Then you would have had to change your user name to TinCanKel
06/04/2006 05:16:38 PM · #9
Originally posted by ShutterPug:


Then you would have had to change your user name to TinCanKel


ROFLMAO!
06/04/2006 05:43:24 PM · #10
Originally posted by CalliopeKel:

Last nite I had a dream that I went into a camera store with my 5D and I layed it down for a few seconds while I was looking at lenses. When I looked down to grab my camera someone had switched it with a Nikon film camera and they were no where to be found!

Talk about a nightmare!! LOL

Hmmmmmmmm... you need to get out a little more. ;)

You get any outdoor pictures at night of the casinos in Vegas?
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 04/08/2020 09:20:40 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 04/08/2020 09:20:40 AM EDT.