DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register

DPChallenge Forums >> Photography Discussion >> one quick question
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 3, (reverse)
04/01/2007 07:08:51 PM · #1
in CS2, where is "warp" (under edit, layer, ..?)
04/01/2007 07:09:48 PM · #2
04/01/2007 07:19:14 PM · #3
For warping the entire image, first select all, then choose the move tool (top right in the tools palette). Now check the "show transform tools" and then click on one of the control points, or selection marquee. You should now see, in the top toolbar, to the left of the "apply transform" and "cancel transform" buttons, a button whose function is "switch between warp and free transform modes." Clicking this puts a grid over the image, and you can drag the lines or points on the grid to warp the image arbitrarily.
Current Server Time: 10/05/2022 06:19:14 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.

Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2022 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 10/05/2022 06:19:14 PM EDT.