DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Photography Discussion >> My stolen photo is STILL stolen
Pages:   ...
Showing posts 76 - 100 of 372, (reverse)
AuthorThread
08/24/2007 04:54:58 PM · #76
It seems she likes the //www.tonyhowell.co.uk/ site.THIS is another one where the (plainly conspicuous) copyright was left on the image.

Chuck
08/24/2007 04:56:01 PM · #77
Also, just for fun...

Fayes sister (the one whos obit is above) was born in 1920, which would make her 87 today. Now lets say for argument sake, that Faye is 20 years younger then her sister (a very very unlikely scenario I would assume), that would put her at 67. Now Faye's daughter is the apparent culprit in all of this photo stealing. How old could her daughter possibly be, and still be causing all of this trouble. They talk like shes a young girl, but unless she is adopted, then I figure she has to be at least 27 years old, and thats assuming Faye had her at 40.

Shannanigans!
08/24/2007 04:58:10 PM · #78
All this drama and sleuthing could be the basis for a new TV show. How about "Law and Order: DPC." Or should we go with "CSI: DPC?" Somebody call Hollywood. :)
08/24/2007 05:09:22 PM · #79
Now that ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', '/') + 1) . ' BeeCee provided me with a little investigatory insight, here are a few more borrowed images with copyrights in plain view...

Here,here, here, and here

Chuck
08/24/2007 05:25:07 PM · #80
Has anyone notified Mr. Howell about it yet?

And yeah, guys, let's keep the harrassment to a minimum. There's a difference between research aimed at arming oneself with as much factual information as possible and just plain being assholes. I think being watchful and suspicious is just fine, especially when a thief appears to be faking her death to avoid further heat, but let's leave it at that. If she's really now taken up a new username, she'll be up to the same old tricks in no time. Give her enough rope to hang herself.
08/24/2007 05:32:02 PM · #81
Originally posted by Rebecca:

Yeah, I saw that a few minutes ago, left her a very pointed response. Interesting that she felt compelled to attack me from three different accounts. I never harrassed her, never attacked her. I was always professional and to the point: remove my photo. Yep, I clearly killed the woman! *eyeroll*

I'll save y'all the trip over:

"I'm sure you heard, but in case you didn't, Faye died on Saturday. Do you suppose that the stress you added to her life greatly hurried her cancer along? I'm thankful I'm not you because I would not wish to feel that kind of guilt (that surely you feel, right?) but I do send my blessings... again, and hope that you will think of Mozingo1's memory with a huge amount of respect and regret regardless of your perceived material photo copyright damages by her daughter that were taken out on her while she was trying her best to survive the cancer that killed her much sooner than expected. Maybe she could have even survived it if everyone had prayed for her, supported her, and encouraged her rather than attack her. Judy"


MURDERER!

:P
08/24/2007 07:23:50 PM · #82
Originally posted by Rebecca:

Has anyone notified Mr. Howell about it yet?



I emailed him with the link and a short explanation of what led us there and what's transpired.
08/24/2007 07:30:34 PM · #83
Originally posted by Rebecca:

There's a difference between research aimed at arming oneself with as much factual information as possible and just plain being assholes.

I vote for being just plain assholes. What?? Hey, at least I am not a murderer. ...ok except for that one time. *sits back down and shuts up*
' . substr('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/sm/popcorn.gif', strrpos('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/sm/popcorn.gif', '/') + 1) . '
08/24/2007 07:40:45 PM · #84
Art, did you forget about that other time?
08/24/2007 07:45:51 PM · #85
Originally posted by Rebecca:

If she's really now taken up a new username, she'll be up to the same old tricks in no time. Give her enough rope to hang herself.

In no time was the right sentence. this person has some real big psychiatric issues. I wish some family would step in and have her taken in for a 72 hour psychiatric hold and evaluation. Maybe they would get her for violating her probation while they are at it. [wink]
08/24/2007 08:13:08 PM · #86
Originally posted by ajdelaware:



Fayes sister (the one whos obit is above) was born in 1920, which would make her 87 today.


The obit is for her mother.
08/24/2007 08:15:14 PM · #87
Originally posted by larryslights:

Originally posted by ajdelaware:



Fayes sister (the one whos obit is above) was born in 1920, which would make her 87 today.


The obit is for her mother.


It says, "Surviving are three daughters, Joyce Poole, Diane Arthur and Betty Webb Rose,
all of Elm City; three sisters, Faye Mozingo and Callie Dunn..."

Tho' another site says she's 61.

Message edited by author 2007-08-24 20:17:40.
08/24/2007 08:19:19 PM · #88
oops, my bad. I'll crawl back under my rock.....
08/24/2007 08:34:48 PM · #89
Dunno why I didn't think to search for maf04 (the name she used here)
I found a bunch more sites, including this one of ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/user_id/5112.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/user_id/5112.gif', '/') + 1) . ' Ursula's

//www.photozo.com/album/showphoto.php?photo=127476

And yes, I pm'ed Ursula.

Message edited by author 2007-08-24 20:48:32.
08/24/2007 08:47:45 PM · #90
Does this one belong to ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', '/') + 1) . ' irenem

Milkshake?

Message edited by author 2007-08-24 20:49:19.
08/24/2007 09:00:31 PM · #91
Originally posted by tjbel05:

Does this one belong to ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', '/') + 1) . ' irenem

Milkshake?


Yup it's hers.
08/24/2007 09:04:18 PM · #92
I pm'ed Irene M
08/24/2007 09:10:35 PM · #93
It looks like Mr. Howell's "borrowed" photos have been removed from her albums.
08/24/2007 09:17:40 PM · #94
This one Here
has a name on the border, not hers.
08/24/2007 10:12:32 PM · #95
Most of these don't look familiar, but it's worth looking through. I've noted where I do recognize stuff.

//ipernity.com/doc/maf04/home/photo
//maf04.vox.com/
//www.photocamel.com/gallery/showgallery.php?ppuser=13528&cat=500 (found mine again in here)
//photo.xanga.com/maf04/1/
//maf04.smugmug.com/
//www.myspace.com/maf04
//www.pixelperfectdigital.com/free_stock_photos/member.php?uid=2575
//www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?uid=6996513
//www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=maf04&p=&AID=4366621
//www.photogalaxy.com/photographer/maf04/photos/?PHPSESSID=fd9d9ac5f653ae6af05e997dc2a9c309
//www.friendster.com/photos/36787244
//maf04.buzznet.com/user/photos/recent/ (I recognize one of ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', '/') + 1) . ' sherpet's in here, another looks vaguely familiar)

08/24/2007 10:20:15 PM · #96
She was on deviantart, too, but with only one photo:

//maf04.deviantart.com/

Message edited by author 2007-08-24 22:20:22.
08/24/2007 10:36:20 PM · #97
Originally posted by Stiger:

It looks like Mr. Howell's "borrowed" photos have been removed from her albums.


THIS one is still up.

Chuck
08/24/2007 11:02:18 PM · #98
I'm sorry I just popped in like that, I am a member of webshots too and have become disappointed in the amount of theft & fraud that goes on. I got to reading all the business about Faye being ill & all the "excuses" given, then she dies it just seemed too convenient. Especially when this new member of the groups she was in shows up named "heavenbound" I'm not sure if they thought they were being really clever or if everyone else was just stupid & wouldn't put 2 & 2 together. I caught on to it right away!
I hope to become more active on this site in the future. The recent problems on Webshots has caused a lot of bad feelings & people are saying things without thinking. Please accept my apology for inserting myself into this thread I just thought you might like to know that she may still be out there just under a new name!

By the way I'm sure now he got the Wrong Village!!! That was just too funny.
08/24/2007 11:29:33 PM · #99
Her profile seems to reveal some suspicious stats also...

' . substr('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/heavenbound12.gif', strrpos('//www.kpriest.com/dpchallenge/heavenbound12.gif', '/') + 1) . '
08/24/2007 11:40:28 PM · #100
Originally posted by cst2cst:

I'm sorry I just popped in like that, I am a member of webshots too and have become disappointed in the amount of theft & fraud that goes on. I got to reading all the business about Faye being ill & all the "excuses" given, then she dies it just seemed too convenient. Especially when this new member of the groups she was in shows up named "heavenbound" I'm not sure if they thought they were being really clever or if everyone else was just stupid & wouldn't put 2 & 2 together. I caught on to it right away!
I hope to become more active on this site in the future. The recent problems on Webshots has caused a lot of bad feelings & people are saying things without thinking. Please accept my apology for inserting myself into this thread I just thought you might like to know that she may still be out there just under a new name!

By the way I'm sure now he got the Wrong Village!!! That was just too funny.


Hey, welcome to DPC!
Pages:   ...
Current Server Time: 11/30/2020 01:04:12 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/30/2020 01:04:12 AM EST.