DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> General Discussion >> *** The FINAL "Hat awards" ***
Pages:   ...
Showing posts 1 - 25 of 429, (reverse)
AuthorThread
05/08/2008 10:08:15 AM · #1
The first "Hat Award" will be giving to the winner of the "Soft Focus IV" challenge starting next week (Tuesday, May 13th, 2008)

Challenges will be selected by me throughout the year, so keep your eyes open for this thread.

...

Good luck ;)

PS: Interested members, put this thread to your "Watched" list.

Message edited by author 2010-11-11 18:20:35.
05/08/2008 10:36:12 AM · #2
You are now watching this thread.
05/08/2008 10:37:21 AM · #3
Originally posted by goc:

You are now watching this thread.


I know I am!
05/08/2008 10:53:33 AM · #4
I thought you were going to give a hat to the winner of a challenge that recently finished? Did that not go as planned?
05/08/2008 11:58:00 AM · #5
Originally posted by jeger:

I thought you were going to give a hat to the winner of a challenge that recently finished? Did that not go as planned?


It had Water in it. The "Hat" requirements were Macro Without Bugs, Flowers or Water (added by me) :P
05/08/2008 11:58:20 AM · #6
And I gotta tell you, folks, it's an awesome hat! It's my golf hat for the year. :-)
05/08/2008 01:22:08 PM · #7
should have the winners "wearing thier new hats" posted somewhere as part of this,lol...
05/08/2008 02:36:28 PM · #8
Originally posted by jonnienye:

should have the winners "wearing thier new hats" posted somewhere as part of this,lol...


Yeah... On "DPC Wall of fame"

The "Hat Club" proud to present our new winner "so and so"...

LOL
05/08/2008 02:56:57 PM · #9
righ ti am off to teh airport, so My DCP hat is going back to its roots lol,
05/08/2008 03:01:24 PM · #10
Originally posted by JulietNN:

righ ti am off to teh airport, so My DCP hat is going back to its roots lol,


Judging from the typing youve been drinking already, I hope you take a cab :P

Have a safe trip...

-dave
05/21/2008 07:18:50 AM · #11
Jennifer, Congrats :)

' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/0-999/861/120/678258.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_challenge/0-999/861/120/678258.jpg', '/') + 1) . '
Soft Focus Winner

Hat #1 on hat madness goes to ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21_F.gif', '/') + 1) . ' njsabs2323

' . substr('//www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy093.gif', strrpos('//www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy093.gif', '/') + 1) . '
06/03/2008 12:36:40 AM · #12
this is very discouraging :( no one shows any photos with the hats yet... I think only one person has...

that will be my next hat award rule... you must post a photo of someone (preferably yourself) with the DPC hat :D

Next challenge is coming soon. Trying to get the second batch of the hats for that one :P
06/03/2008 01:15:20 AM · #13
Originally posted by FocusPoint:

this is very discouraging :( no one shows any photos with the hats yet... I think only one person has...

that will be my next hat award rule... you must post a photo of someone (preferably yourself) with the DPC hat :D

Next challenge is coming soon. Trying to get the second batch of the hats for that one :P


My apologies, I do have one pic that my wife took but well it looks awefull Ill try to get another taken tomorrow and post :)
06/03/2008 11:58:38 PM · #14
' . substr('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/65000-69999/67579/120/685474.jpg', strrpos('//images.dpchallenge.com/images_portfolio/65000-69999/67579/120/685474.jpg', '/') + 1) . ' I need more of a self portrait but suck at SP's will have to get the wife involved I think, hopefully around the end of the weeks maybe :)
06/04/2008 12:29:31 AM · #15
thanks ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' dknourek... this is a very nice photo :) can't wait to read what it says on the front :P

Message edited by author 2008-06-04 00:29:39.
06/17/2008 11:09:07 PM · #16
The "HAT" madness continues :P

Next challenge for the hat is "Free Study for June".

No rules, just good photo :)

Good luck :)

' . substr('//www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy093.gif', strrpos('//www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy093.gif', '/') + 1) . '
06/18/2008 10:09:16 AM · #17
Bump
06/18/2008 10:19:57 AM · #18
Good timing :D
06/18/2008 10:28:58 AM · #19
Do we have to beat everyone, or just you? ;-p
06/18/2008 11:41:23 AM · #20
Originally posted by MaryO:

Do we have to beat everyone, or just you? ;-p


in your case, me and everybody :P
06/18/2008 11:19:30 PM · #21
bump
06/19/2008 12:07:15 AM · #22
Originally posted by FocusPoint:

The "HAT" madness continues :P

Next challenge for the hat is "Free Study for June".

No rules, just good photo :)

Good luck :)

' . substr('//www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy093.gif', strrpos('//www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy093.gif', '/') + 1) . '


Funny, I just learned of a secret rule. :P
06/19/2008 12:18:34 AM · #23
Originally posted by yanko:

Originally posted by FocusPoint:

The "HAT" madness continues :P

Next challenge for the hat is "Free Study for June".

No rules, just good photo :)

Good luck :)

' . substr('//www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy093.gif', strrpos('//www.freesmileys.org/smileys/happy093.gif', '/') + 1) . '


Funny, I just learned of a secret rule. :P


Ok, no more secret... Previous hat owners (from me) will not be able to get another one... Reason: very limited count. I want to give these hats to more people as much as I can this year. Owning more than one means one less person.

Thanks Yank-man... for reminding me that ;)
06/19/2008 12:20:20 AM · #24
But... but... my cat needs one? :/
06/19/2008 12:21:15 AM · #25
Little secret, yank-man owns one already :P
Pages:   ...
Current Server Time: 11/30/2020 02:28:59 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 11/30/2020 02:28:59 AM EST.