DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Photography Discussion >> Model Mayhem Members,
Pages:  
Showing posts 101 - 125 of 165, (reverse)
AuthorThread
09/26/2008 06:44:06 AM · #101
Every time I see David Terry's name "DWTerry" I think of DW or "DARK WING" duck. So I think David's new name should be Dark Wing Terry.
David can you adjust your profile picture accordingly?
09/26/2008 07:10:31 AM · #102
I'm on there, just to get my name and pictures out there. I've only worked with one model from there and she was great.

Mayhem #747825

And if anyone wants to be my friend, please add me. I could use some.

Message edited by author 2008-09-26 07:10:45.
09/26/2008 07:25:17 AM · #103
Originally posted by Dirt_Diver:

Every time I see David Terry's name "DWTerry" I think of DW or "DARK WING" duck. So I think David's new name should be Dark Wing Terry.
David can you adjust your profile picture accordingly?


*lol* You got it! :)

Don't forget to refresh your browser! CTRL-F5


Message edited by author 2008-09-26 07:25:44.
09/26/2008 07:26:08 AM · #104
Originally posted by Marc923:

I'm on there, just to get my name and pictures out there. I've only worked with one model from there and she was great.

Mayhem #747825

And if anyone wants to be my friend, please add me. I could use some.

Sent you a request.
09/26/2008 07:26:51 AM · #105
Originally posted by dwterry:

Originally posted by Dirt_Diver:

Every time I see David Terry's name "DWTerry" I think of DW or "DARK WING" duck. So I think David's new name should be Dark Wing Terry.
David can you adjust your profile picture accordingly?


*lol* You got it! :)

Don't forget to refresh your browser! CTRL-F5


LMAO YESSSSSSSS there you go. Now that's perfect.
09/26/2008 07:27:26 AM · #106
//www.modelmayhem.com/769029
09/26/2008 07:32:18 AM · #107
Originally posted by Dirt_Diver:

LMAO YESSSSSSSS there you go. Now that's perfect.


Wonder how long it'll take people outside of this thread to notice.... Interesting experiment. :)
09/26/2008 07:42:49 AM · #108
Originally posted by dwterry:



Wonder how long it'll take people outside of this thread to notice.... Interesting experiment. :)

well with your tag in your sig, they might catch on but that is only to assume that they "see the threads the way we do"
09/26/2008 08:19:22 AM · #109
Watching my kids zoom by me on a toddlers fire engine, one on the front , one on the seat and one being dragged along the floor. I was laughing so hard I forgot to tell them off
09/26/2008 08:23:25 AM · #110
wow this thread took a turn for the better
09/26/2008 08:38:04 AM · #111
Well I don't know why people think I am complaining. I simply stated I removed all my friends from there and why so you all would know why I am not listed as a friend there anymore. I know I stated that it seems models don't want to pay but I am simply stating that I don't want to do free work anymore. I don't think there is much pay work going on there as well. I had it to get practice. Now I have enough paying customers to make me happy and I am just scaling things back a bit as far as free work goes.
09/26/2008 08:48:36 AM · #112
I had meant to post this earlier because I didn't want the sound of my earlier comment to come across as criticizing you...

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I support you in the idea of not wanting to do TFP/CD when you already have too much work to do with paying customers. I think TFP/CD works to build both the photographer's and model's portfolio. Once that is done (for either of them), it's time to move on.


09/26/2008 08:52:40 AM · #113
Originally posted by James:

Well I don't know why people think I am complaining. I simply stated I removed all my friends from there and why so you all would know why I am not listed as a friend there anymore. I know I stated that it seems models don't want to pay but I am simply stating that I don't want to do free work anymore. I don't think there is much pay work going on there as well. I had it to get practice. Now I have enough paying customers to make me happy and I am just scaling things back a bit as far as free work goes.


You're good man, I don't think anyone thinks you are complaining at all. Hey you still coming to the ATL GTG next month?
09/26/2008 09:38:01 AM · #114
I didn't think that you where complaining. And I didn't think my post reflected that, if it did, I apologize, it wasn't meant to come over that way.
09/26/2008 09:44:40 AM · #115
Were good. Yes I will be at the GTG next month with a bright orange jacket.
12/29/2008 05:05:42 AM · #116
Just signed up and waiting for the approval. Yikes! I need to take pictures of more humans. Do they bite? I hope not!!!
12/29/2008 10:01:56 AM · #117
I signed up last night, going to try and get a few model shoots in before I get more active marketing my people photography services.

Matt
12/29/2008 10:21:55 AM · #118
Originally posted by Ivo:

Do they bite? I hope not!!!


Well that depends on their rates.
12/29/2008 10:33:54 AM · #119
Originally posted by MattO:

I signed up last night, going to try and get a few model shoots in before I get more active marketing my people photography services.

Matt


I just signed up this morning ... I'm going to try to do the same thing!
12/29/2008 01:12:24 PM · #120
Originally posted by Fetor:

wow this thread took a turn for the better


From what I'm hearing, MM is one of the best Dating Services out there.

Now, it's back to ugly. ;)

Message edited by author 2008-12-29 13:13:33.
12/30/2008 12:13:32 AM · #121
Originally posted by pamelasue:

Originally posted by MattO:

I signed up last night, going to try and get a few model shoots in before I get more active marketing my people photography services.

Matt


I just signed up this morning ... I'm going to try to do the same thing!


Hopefully they dont deny you like they did me.........

Matt
12/30/2008 12:25:28 AM · #122
Hey Matt, why did they deny you? I thought anyone could sign up.
12/30/2008 12:27:15 AM · #123
Originally posted by Marc923:

Hey Matt, why did they deny you? I thought anyone could sign up.


Apparently they dont tell you why, according to what they said it was up to me to find out. I dont know what that means.......but apparently I suck worse then snapshots as I've seen some ports there that make me shake my head.

Matt
12/30/2008 12:29:06 AM · #124
Originally posted by MattO:

Originally posted by Marc923:

Hey Matt, why did they deny you? I thought anyone could sign up.


Apparently they dont tell you why, according to what they said it was up to me to find out. I dont know what that means.......but apparently I suck worse then snapshots as I've seen some ports there that make me shake my head.

Matt


I know, there is a ton of crap on there. But according to the comments, it's great work.
12/30/2008 12:29:17 AM · #125
Originally posted by Sunniee:

365190 - Photographer Profile.....

But I mostly do retouching for photogs and models.... Link to some of the retouch work for MM members


Wow! Amazing work!
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 09/28/2021 10:52:15 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 09/28/2021 10:52:15 AM EDT.