DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Side Challenges and Tournaments >> DPCO III Team Northwest USA
Pages:   ...
Showing posts 26 - 50 of 449, (reverse)
AuthorThread
09/05/2008 12:58:16 PM · #26
Still waiting on geinafets and brens29 to join our flickr group. Let me know if you didn't get the invite and I'll resend it.
09/05/2008 01:35:53 PM · #27
Sorry, its been crazy this morning with work. I got the invite and beleive I joined the group LOL

Bren
09/06/2008 07:59:51 PM · #28
Hey,,,,did we ever get a banner going? I just ran accross this thread(Yanko. If we don't have one. He's a pretty cool cat, he might still be able to put one together for us. I'm going to load 2 shots to our flickr account as kind of a test and to get some opinions on them. (now it's only the players on our team that can see them, Right?). If you get a chance. Can't wait for this thing start.......ace
09/06/2008 11:38:15 PM · #29
I'll PM Yanko and see if he has time to do banners for us. Our flickr group is private and by invitation only, so we should be the only ones that can get into it.
09/07/2008 12:49:42 AM · #30
Just a note about our flickr group. When you post photos you need to make sure you post them to our group pool, if you just post them in your flickr account we all won't be able to see them.
09/07/2008 12:53:27 AM · #31
So you can't see the 2 shots I posted ?
09/07/2008 12:53:28 AM · #32
Originally posted by pjangel:

Just a note about our flickr group. When you post photos you need to make sure you post them to our group pool, if you just post them in your flickr account we all won't be able to see them.


I just asked that same question on the group board at flickr. I am still learning over there. :O)
09/07/2008 12:54:17 AM · #33
Originally posted by ace flyman:

So you can't see the 2 shots I posted ?


NO...can you see the message I posted about how I can not see your images. LOL
09/07/2008 12:55:33 AM · #34
ROFL......I'll try again...Lol
09/07/2008 12:59:49 AM · #35
I'm a bit confused here. I get to the group and see where we can post text....but where in the heck is the link to post pics?
09/07/2008 01:04:45 AM · #36
Originally posted by ShutterPug:

I'm a bit confused here. I get to the group and see where we can post text....but where in the heck is the link to post pics?


I am confused too!!! From what I get....you can look at the members of the team...when you click and their little face....you get options to visit their images...then I clicked on the images....that is how I was able to see a few pictures. If there is a better way I'd love to know. Or is that how it is done??? :O)
09/07/2008 01:07:51 AM · #37
according to posts here there is a group pool we need to put our pics in, but I am not seeing it
09/07/2008 01:09:19 AM · #38
Originally posted by ShutterPug:

according to posts here there is a group pool we need to put our pics in, but I am not seeing it


I just hope the pool is warm. :O)
09/07/2008 01:12:53 AM · #39
Originally posted by ShutterPug:

according to posts here there is a group pool we need to put our pics in, but I am not seeing it


From what I can see is that when you log into your flickr account, you then click on "your groups", you then click on the group name, that takes you to the Team Northwest page. Right under the group name it says "group pool" and next to that it says "add photos or video", click on that and it tells you how to add your photos. You should now be able to see Ace's photos in the group pool.
09/07/2008 01:12:55 AM · #40
Go up to Groups at the top, then click on Team Northwest USA group. You'll up load from there. I just reloaded my 2 test shots.
09/07/2008 01:20:52 AM · #41
Originally posted by ace flyman:

Go up to Groups at the top, then click on Team Northwest USA group. You'll up load from there. I just reloaded my 2 test shots.


Thanks....I just posted one to test it out and it works
09/07/2008 01:20:59 AM · #42
Originally posted by ace flyman:

Go up to Groups at the top, then click on Team Northwest USA group. You'll up load from there. I just reloaded my 2 test shots.


I see your two images ace....and I figured out how to upload a test image of mine. Yeah!
09/07/2008 01:27:28 AM · #43
This is going to be fun!!!

Originally posted by njsabs2323:

Originally posted by ace flyman:

Go up to Groups at the top, then click on Team Northwest USA group. You'll up load from there. I just reloaded my 2 test shots.


I see your two images ace....and I figured out how to upload a test image of mine. Yeah!
09/11/2008 11:10:10 PM · #44
Hey all...I'm going to be out of town next week, back on Friday. Jennifer any chance you can call me on my cell on Wednesday some time and let me know what the challenges are? Or maybe some one else. Jennifer has the same area code so it might not be long distance on her cell. No internet for 4days. Let me know and I’ll pm my number…..Thanks
09/11/2008 11:28:57 PM · #45
PM me.
09/12/2008 12:17:06 AM · #46
Thanks Penny. Hope everyone is getting fired up for this side challenge. Talk to you all soon....Thanks

Originally posted by pjangel:

PM me.
09/12/2008 04:31:02 PM · #47
Ok all of you Northwesterners... the big day is right around the corner, is everyone ready??? ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' Yanko is working on banners for us and they should be ready before we start, we want to make sure we look all official and everything! Stop by and let me know if there is anything I might be forgetting.
09/12/2008 05:49:16 PM · #48
Originally posted by ace flyman:

Hey all...I'm going to be out of town next week, back on Friday. Jennifer any chance you can call me on my cell on Wednesday some time and let me know what the challenges are? Or maybe some one else. Jennifer has the same area code so it might not be long distance on her cell. No internet for 4days. Let me know and I’ll pm my number…..Thanks


Hi Ace...send me a pm and I will give you a call if you have not already set something up with anybody else. Thanks!!!
09/12/2008 10:37:50 PM · #49
Originally posted by njsabs2323:

Hi Ace...send me a pm and I will give you a call if you have not already set something up with anybody else. Thanks!!!


Thanks!...Penny is helping out, I think I'll send one over to you too. As a backup. Most likely you'll get my voice mail.

Yanko; Thanks dude!
09/16/2008 09:30:02 AM · #50
Do you guys have a banner yet?

Pages:   ...
Current Server Time: 05/28/2020 09:11:48 AM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 05/28/2020 09:11:48 AM EDT.