DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Current Challenge >> Score your Personification Here...
Pages:  
Showing posts 76 - 100 of 104, (reverse)
AuthorThread
12/21/2008 10:29:26 AM · #76

Votes: 165
Views: 283
Avg Vote: 4.7091
Comments: 5
Favorites: 0

meh. nobody likes my slightly creepy entry. Sucks to be them! :-)
12/21/2008 10:45:00 AM · #77
Votes: 173
Views: 304
Avg Vote: 5.7168
Comments: 9

I think this is about where I am going to stay.
12/21/2008 11:01:09 AM · #78
Votes: 176
Views: 329
Avg Vote: 5.1420
Comments: 8
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
jumped up a bit yesterday...............
isn't it weird how much the votes people receive are diffrent
12/21/2008 11:24:08 AM · #79
Hanging in there...

Votes: 177
Views: 342
Avg Vote: 6.0678
Comments: 7
12/21/2008 05:54:28 PM · #80
Originally posted by AperturePriority:

Nichola, where is your score now? Mine has slowly crept upward...

Votes: 168
Views: 295
Avg Vote: 5.8036
Comments: 10
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 12/21/08 01:00 am


Votes: 181
Views: 320
Avg Vote: 5.7459
Comments: 10
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 12/21/08 05:53 pm

It's trailing behind yours!
12/22/2008 08:49:42 AM · #81
Votes: 186
Views: 332
Avg Vote: 5.7527
Comments: 10

Ahh much better.
12/22/2008 11:32:29 AM · #82
just to make you feel betterVotes: 179
Views: 345
Avg Vote: 4.3687
Comments: 10
12/22/2008 11:29:49 PM · #83
Votes: 205
Views: 382
Avg Vote: 5.1268
Comments: 9
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0

sinking towards the end..........
12/23/2008 02:50:31 AM · #84
Votes: 205
Views: 360
Avg Vote: 5.7171

Still not doing tooooo bad.
12/23/2008 09:27:42 AM · #85
Votes: 206
Views: 362
Avg Vote: 5.7816
Comments: 11

I love the comments to. Very nice.
12/23/2008 09:59:53 AM · #86
REALLY are you people that dim
Personification III
Votes: 197
Views: 371
Avg Vote: 4.2944
Co
mments: 10
well i think you must be

dim is to nice
inhabitants of the planet MORON is more suitable for the like of you

Message edited by author 2008-12-23 10:04:48.
12/23/2008 10:18:55 AM · #87
Well, sliding at the end here.

Votes: 210
Views: 401
Avg Vote: 6.0000
Comments: 9

Maybe it'll stay, hope so, that would be nice. Apparently the voting lately has been pretty poor for me. Oh, well, still a PB.

12/23/2008 10:19:21 AM · #88
Avg Vote: 5.7260

Going slightly up again....

EDIT 1:

And again.....

Avg Vote: 5.7368

EDIT 2:

Avg Vote: 5.7453

Keep going!

Message edited by author 2008-12-23 12:01:20.
12/23/2008 10:21:05 AM · #89
Originally posted by cutout:

REALLY are you people that dim
Personification III
Votes: 197
Views: 371
Avg Vote: 4.2944
Co
mments: 10
well i think you must be

dim is to nice
inhabitants of the planet MORON is more suitable for the like of you


Who and the what and the where?
12/23/2008 12:30:31 PM · #90
I'm not in this one, but just finished up voting. Some very creative stuff, and a couple of new faves, but I also gave out a lot of "excessive compression/small file size" comments.

Stats: You have rated 75 of 75 images (100%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 25 images (33%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 5.8400.
12/23/2008 03:41:26 PM · #91
Originally posted by yospiff:

I'm not in this one, but just finished up voting. Some very creative stuff, and a couple of new faves, but I also gave out a lot of "excessive compression/small file size" comments.

Stats: You have rated 75 of 75 images (100%) in this challenge.
You have commented on 25 images (33%) in this challenge.
You have given an average score of 5.8400.


Aw you missed me! :=)

Votes: 212
Views: 370
Avg Vote: 5.7972
Comments: 11

Still going up but I think it will settle in around here now.
12/23/2008 03:42:20 PM · #92
Originally posted by heli_guy:

Well, sliding at the end here.

Votes: 210
Views: 401
Avg Vote: 6.0000
Comments: 9

Maybe it'll stay, hope so, that would be nice. Apparently the voting lately has been pretty poor for me. Oh, well, still a PB.


This must be so nice for you! I cant wait to get a 6 so you are really doing great!
12/23/2008 04:41:16 PM · #93
Originally posted by limerick:

Aw you missed me! :=)


If it makes you feel better, your entry was grainy with lots of compression artifacts, and I couldn't figure out how it fit the challenge, so I gave it a 1.
12/23/2008 08:26:50 PM · #94
Oh well, probably not even a Top Ten score...

(thanks for all the great comments, though!)

Votes: 216
Views: 389
Avg Vote: 5.7593
Comments: 14
Favorites: 0
Wish Lists: 0
Updated: 12/23/08 08:25 pm

12/24/2008 05:34:52 AM · #95
Place: 43 out of 75
Avg (all users): 5.2212
Avg (commenters): 5.7000
Avg (participants): 4.5000
Avg (non-participants): 5.3026
Views since voting: 17
Views during voting: 419
Votes: 217
Comments: 12
Favorites: 0

I love the participant average 4.5 all people with sand in their pants..................anyways Merry Christmas!!!!!
12/24/2008 07:22:54 AM · #96
She Models in Paris
5.7937
22 / 75
72% of the vote
13 comments

A PB for me! Yay!

Well done everyone else too! :)

12/24/2008 09:19:56 AM · #97
Originally posted by yospiff:

Originally posted by limerick:

Aw you missed me! :=)


If it makes you feel better, your entry was grainy with lots of compression artifacts, and I couldn't figure out how it fit the challenge, so I gave it a 1.


Why would THAT make me feel better? Hahahaha. It came in 20th, so I still very happy.
12/24/2008 10:50:50 AM · #98
Well that was a fun challenge and congrats to all the great pictures. I did get my PB, and managed to stay over 6 :).

Place: 13 out of 75
Avg (all users): 6.1005
Avg (commenters): 7.1250
Avg (participants): 6.4500
Avg (non-participants): 6.0653
Views since voting: 197
Views during voting: 429
Votes: 219
Comments: 9
Favorites: 0
12/24/2008 10:55:46 AM · #99
While it was not a PB, I did score in the top 10 for the first time! Yippeee
12/24/2008 11:00:34 AM · #100
Place: 12 out of 75
Avg (all users): 6.1518
Avg (commenters): 6.6316
Avg (participants): 5.7826
Avg (non-participants): 6.1940
Views since voting: 216
Views during voting: 401
Votes: 224
Comments: 19
Favorites: 0

Some participants where brutal to me too.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 09/25/2021 08:19:54 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 09/25/2021 08:19:54 PM EDT.