DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Rant >> While I may be new here... NSFW
Pages:  
Showing posts 51 - 63 of 63, (reverse)
AuthorThread
02/02/2009 04:48:20 PM · #51
Originally posted by L2:

Now now, the record should repeat what ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' chromeydome alluded to; namely, that there were multiple complaints about more than one of this user's forum posts as well as image comments. Regrettably, we had to hide most of the other evidence.

Additionally, credit goes to ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/user_id/749.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/user_id/749.gif', '/') + 1) . ' Manic for the discovery that Limecomb was a user attempting to circumvent a previous ban by creating a duplicate account. This attempt to circumvent a ban was the actual cause of the account cancellation, not this thread.


Dare I ask...was it Rose?
02/02/2009 04:50:25 PM · #52
** Warning: This post has been hidden as it may content mature content. Click here to show the post.
02/02/2009 05:05:18 PM · #53
Yayy, somebody else said it so I can quit biting my tongue :D
That hurt!
02/02/2009 07:09:46 PM · #54
Originally posted by Spazmo99:

Originally posted by L2:

Now now, the record should repeat what ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/21.gif', '/') + 1) . ' chromeydome alluded to; namely, that there were multiple complaints about more than one of this user's forum posts as well as image comments. Regrettably, we had to hide most of the other evidence.

Additionally, credit goes to ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/user_id/749.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/user_id/749.gif', '/') + 1) . ' Manic for the discovery that Limecomb was a user attempting to circumvent a previous ban by creating a duplicate account. This attempt to circumvent a ban was the actual cause of the account cancellation, not this thread.


Dare I ask...was it Rose?


I bet it was Chip Chippleton.
02/02/2009 07:25:10 PM · #55
Well, I'm sorry to see ole Limecomb go. He commented on one of my pics which happens only rarely. I didn't understand it, but I appreciated it none the less. Probably only a matter of time I'd have been a favorite. Oh well. :(
02/02/2009 08:25:02 PM · #56
Originally posted by David Ey:

Well, I'm sorry to see ole Limecomb go. He commented on one of my pics which happens only rarely. I didn't understand it, but I appreciated it none the less. Probably only a matter of time I'd have been a favorite. Oh well. :(


As far as I can see, you have a lot of comments O_O
02/02/2009 08:31:54 PM · #57
Originally posted by chromeydome:

I propose that "Please don't be an asshat, as your posting privileges may be suspended." be included, verbatim, into the Terms Of Service.

(I hope we do not end up with an "Asshat" challenge, though..... wait, I could WIN that sucker with a simple self-portrait.... hmmmm......)


We now need an asshat award or something.
02/02/2009 09:13:23 PM · #58
Originally posted by vxpra:

I bet it was Chip Chippleton.


I think that was "Cit Rabbenton", or something closer to that anyway... He of the immortal rake-and-squirrel...

R.
02/02/2009 09:16:43 PM · #59
Originally posted by cpanaioti:

Originally posted by chromeydome:

I propose that "Please don't be an asshat, as your posting privileges may be suspended." be included, verbatim, into the Terms Of Service.

(I hope we do not end up with an "Asshat" challenge, though..... wait, I could WIN that sucker with a simple self-portrait.... hmmmm......)


We now need an asshat award or something.


I have already done the image for the asshat...so I will leave it up to someone else to design the asshat award...they can use the image if they like...lol!
02/02/2009 09:17:27 PM · #60
Originally posted by Bear_Music:

Originally posted by vxpra:

I bet it was Chip Chippleton.


I think that was "Cit Rabbenton", or something closer to that anyway... He of the immortal rake-and-squirrel...

R.


I really miss that squirrel. DPC's just not the same without it. <wipes away tear>
02/03/2009 05:44:41 AM · #61
Originally posted by Bear_Music:

Originally posted by vxpra:

I bet it was Chip Chippleton.


I think that was "Cit Rabbenton", or something closer to that anyway... He of the immortal rake-and-squirrel...

R.


It was Chit, now ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31.gif', '/') + 1) . ' eyeronik

Here is the infamous thread!!
02/03/2009 11:33:41 AM · #62
Looking back its amazing what a calming influence Chit was on DPC.
02/03/2009 02:25:19 PM · #63
Originally posted by Matthew:

Originally posted by Bear_Music:

Originally posted by vxpra:

I bet it was Chip Chippleton.


I think that was "Cit Rabbenton", or something closer to that anyway... He of the immortal rake-and-squirrel...

R.


It was Chit, now ' . substr('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31.gif', strrpos('//www.dpchallenge.com/images/user_icon/31.gif', '/') + 1) . ' eyeronik

Here is the infamous thread!!


Shoot, I typo'd it I meant to type "Chit".. :-(

R.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 06/04/2020 09:26:06 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 06/04/2020 09:26:06 PM EDT.