DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> Hardware and Software >> Mac users - Snow Leopard compatibility
Pages:  
Showing posts 76 - 84 of 84, (reverse)
AuthorThread
09/22/2009 11:23:13 AM · #76
Originally posted by zeuszen:

@ bergiekat:

I see no issue with RAW in Aperture 2. My screen is as bright as it was before Snow Lep. I don't know what you mean by "tricks".


I'm guessing that things all behave in pretty much the same manner, but i'll play with it a bit more. :) I'm liking this system! Edited for spelling! :P

Message edited by author 2009-09-22 11:32:33.
09/22/2009 11:28:09 AM · #77
Originally posted by bergiekat:

I'm guessing that things all behave in pretty much the same manor, but...


I don't live in a manor, but... yes.
09/22/2009 11:31:58 AM · #78
Originally posted by zeuszen:

Originally posted by bergiekat:

I'm guessing that things all behave in pretty much the same manor, but...


I don't live in a manor, but... yes.


oh, doh......not thinking....just typing, lol...thank you for pointing that out. **slinks into her corner**
09/30/2009 10:12:41 PM · #79
Ok, has anyone notices any issues with the Canon EOS Utility since going to Snow? Mine was acting up last night and kept closing for no reason...is this Snow Leopard or my utility sucking wind?
09/30/2009 10:15:08 PM · #80
Originally posted by bergiekat:

Ok, has anyone notices any issues with the Canon EOS Utility since going to Snow? Mine was acting up last night and kept closing for no reason...is this Snow Leopard or my utility sucking wind?


Nope. My CS4 does that.
09/30/2009 10:29:53 PM · #81
I was using remote shooting, so maybe it's just me.
11/14/2009 10:44:22 AM · #82
Hello , I have a mac question . I want to up grade to snow leopard . I have a imac and a mac book, Do I have to buy a family or a single install , I thought that since I am the only one using both computers I could only but a single install ?
11/14/2009 11:01:31 AM · #83
Originally posted by TLL061:

Hello , I have a mac question . I want to up grade to snow leopard . I have a imac and a mac book, Do I have to buy a family or a single install , I thought that since I am the only one using both computers I could only but a single install ?

I went through the same as you and found out after doing some research that I needed the family install. I'm still not 100% sure but this is what I ended up doing since the price difference was so small. I have a Mac Pro and Mac Air and a separate install on both so I was happy regardless that I only needed to buy one package.
11/14/2009 11:09:44 AM · #84
yea thats what I am going to do , Thanks TM. Hey that photo of that girl with the blond hair is amazing unbelievable clear

Message edited by author 2009-11-14 11:10:01.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 04/01/2020 09:15:54 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 04/01/2020 09:15:54 PM EDT.