DPChallenge: A Digital Photography Contest You are not logged in. (log in or register
 

DPChallenge Forums >> The DPL >> The Underchallenged
Pages:  
Showing posts 26 - 33 of 33, (reverse)
AuthorThread
04/07/2010 04:14:42 AM · #26
Hello fellow Underchallenged photographers.

Its my first DPL so might need some guidence in due course.
Looking forward to be being pushed by my team mates to be a better photographer and have some fun along the way.

Chat soon

Steve aka Silent-Shooter
04/07/2010 04:18:26 AM · #27
Late again! And about the only team I had a shot at getting invited to. Oh DPL, stop taunting me.

Edit: Best of luck to your team, by the way. Didn't mean to jump in on your fun here.

Message edited by author 2010-04-07 05:08:22.
04/07/2010 12:50:03 PM · #28
Scott, You are not on the free agents list here. If you want to be on a team you must be registered as a free agent.
You can still register here but its getting late now, but good luck in your search for a team. (We would of taken you!)

Good luck

Ron aka Rocket
04/07/2010 01:01:13 PM · #29
Well, I am super excited to get this show on the road. I think it is going to be a lot of fun!
Its especially nice that our team has nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Those other teams better watch out ;-)
04/07/2010 01:17:16 PM · #30
Am I too late to join? I added my name to the free agent list yesterday (or was it the day before) and just found this forum today.

*edited for spelling*

Message edited by author 2010-04-07 13:18:04.
04/07/2010 01:30:50 PM · #31
Originally posted by Fiora:

Well, I am super excited to get this show on the road. I think it is going to be a lot of fun!
Its especially nice that our team has nothing to lose, and everything to gain.
Those other teams better watch out ;-)


Thats the way to go Flora. Fighting talk.

Cheers

Ron
04/07/2010 01:33:23 PM · #32
Originally posted by sonniejake:

Am I too late to join? I added my name to the free agent list yesterday (or was it the day before) and just found this forum today.


Sorry your too late to join this team as we have the maximum team members allowed, but I'm sure someone will invite you.

Good luck with finding a team

Ron
04/07/2010 05:33:45 PM · #33
Originally posted by Silent-Shooter:

Hello fellow Underchallenged photographers.

Its my first DPL so might need some guidence in due course.
Looking forward to be being pushed by my team mates to be a better photographer and have some fun along the way.

Chat soon

Steve aka Silent-Shooter


That's what we all want some fun along the way!!!
Cheers

Ron

Message edited by author 2010-04-07 17:34:13.
Pages:  
Current Server Time: 05/24/2020 07:53:00 PM

Please log in or register to post to the forums.


Home - Challenges - Community - League - Photos - Cameras - Lenses - Learn - Prints! - Help - Terms of Use - Privacy - Top ^
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks. Current Server Time: 05/24/2020 07:53:00 PM EDT.