Challenge: Three Techniques II (Advanced Editing VII)
Camera: Nikon D3200
Lens: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G DX VR
Date: Mar 11, 2014
Date Uploaded: Mar 11, 2014
|A drop of lemon.
- Main flash on the background
- Fill flash on the foreground to pop out the lemon a bit and ease the postprocessing,
- Camera on a tripod, remote in one hand, the lemon in the other, and ~150 exposures,
- Started with ices cubes, thinking that i was all out of lemons at home. Ice cubes tend to "sweat" the exterior of the glass and are kinda dull in color. I was so happy that i found the lemons :-)
- Most of it was done in Camera RAW:
* Lens corrections,
* Noise reduction,
* Crop and straighten,
* saturation on the yellows and oranges,
* whites to the max :-)
* adjustment brushes to emphasize the lemon, desaturate the rest and even out the background (and overexpose it a bit)
* Some spot removal (unnecessary drops here and there)
- Spot healing brush, resize and USM (with Fade) in PS, then Save for Web.
My first advanced editing submission. Did i got a bit carried away and overprocessed the image?
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2021 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks
. Current Server Time: 05/17/2021 04:23:14 PM EDT.