Challenge: The Work Place (Basic Editing)
Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35
Date: Feb 22, 2011
Galleries: Black and White, Science and Technology
Date Uploaded: Feb 22, 2011
|For those wondering, this is some automated laboratory reactor equipment we use at my work.
1. Global adjustments in LR2 - Exposure, fill, blacks, clarity.
2. Exported copy as Jpeg
3. Topaz Adjust on base layer- "dramatic" with minor tweaks on sliders to reduce effect
4. Curves, Levels, Vibrance, Selective color, Hue Saturation
5.Silver Efex Pro on base layer
6. Topaz - Denoise, Details, InFocus
7. Crop, resize, sharpen, save for web
8. Minor sharpen, noise reduction post resize.
Thanks for the comments (especially Ken's) during voting. I forgot how hard it can be to take a decent 'close up' shot indoors using a P&S camera.
DPChallenge, and website content and design, Copyright © 2001-2020 Challenging Technologies, LLC.
All digital photo copyrights belong to the photographers and may not be used without permission.
Proudly hosted by Sargasso Networks
. Current Server Time: 06/02/2020 10:53:50 AM EDT.